Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Downloading Real Games!

novel but why not ask if any one knows where or has a working copy forums should be for fun and help not abuse time every one grow up a little think first..

2. Games   -   #32
    BANNED
    Originally posted by threelions00@9 April 2004 - 09:28
    hey weiner, thanks for that...i just used mIRC for the first time, still figuring it out...if i am not happy with it, i'll try your one...cheers fella...

P.S....i'll just keep kazaa for other stuff i leave running when i'm out i think...like music!
    guys, dont even bother helping him, heck, leave your corrupted files on k-lite for dumbasses like him

3. Games   -   #33
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    hey noob, the guy's trying to help u. if u don't want to listen, go ask somewhere else. u'll get the same info.

and since i'm in an ok mood today:
    here's my preference:
    1. bt (easy to use and no corruptions and good new stuff)
    2. irc (supplements bt)
    3. emule (old extinct stuff)
    4. klite (yea, i do use it sometimes)

hte reason i didn't have newsgroups on here is because i find it confusing and i can't get it to work

muchspl is pretty good, but u're just giving him a hard time. u're the noob here, and we're the "elders', so show some respect

4. Games   -   #34
    Blade025's Avatar Poster
    yeah man we are trying to help u, we're saying NOT to download games from Kazaa cause most of them are either fake, or have viruses in them....like everyone says use BitTorrent..it's pretty easy to use and all the files are real, and if u do want to download games from Kazaa, u should use the Hashes in the verified section....

GO LEAFS GO!!!!!

5. Games   -   #35
    Poster
    lets help him by not giving him help
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

6. Games   -   #36
    Originally posted by threelions00@8 April 2004 - 15:10
    ok then peezyboy...nice little message there....i may have ignored some good ideas there but i did it not knowingly, i later spoke to someone on IM to get more simple information...so i hope that clears that up for you...

oh by the way, it&#39;s spelt arrogant...good luck on your year 9 SATS
    this isnt gonna be pritty...

1) Its spelt Peerzyboy you fucking tard.

2) Muchslp2 gave you some great advice in his first reply that you could have found yourself by using the search button, BUT YOU WERE TO BUSY PROBERLY PLAYING NOODY OR WHATEVERS HIP FOR 13 YEAR OLD SCUM BAGS.

3)Then you decided to play it fucking smart a cool like you were teh Fonz, YOU ARE NOT TEH FONZ

4)I am proberly much older than you, i finished school a long time ago (Well high school), im not some little 13 year old wank stain who acts like he is cool (HINT HINT SHYTE FACE).

5)Then you take this iss out of me, DO YOU WANT A WAR MOTHERFUCKER, CAUSE I WILL TURN THIS PLACE INTO THE FUCKING WILD BUNCH YOU PRICK FACE.

NOW EITHER:

1)ACCEPT YOUR NOT THE BIGGEST PERSON HERE, GROW A DICK AND LISTEN

2)GO FUCK YOUSELF

7. Games   -   #37
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;d Select option #2 for him- To go fuck himself

8. Games   -   #38
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    wow, this is more intense than dawn of the dead.

9. Games   -   #39
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    also, that was too many options for him. he probably isnt good at multiple choice

10. Games   -   #40
    Bah

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast