Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Downloading Real Games!

threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    ok....people want to slate me then fine...kids don't bother me anyway...i thought the idea of these forums was to help others, not just say words that you can't say in front of your mother....leave you all to it now little girls

2. Games   -   #22
    and a little message to formula 1...the question was how do i know if the file was real...dumbass

3. Games   -   #23
    Stick with cd images. there (almost) always ok..

4. Games   -   #24
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by threelions00@8 April 2004 - 20:05
    ok....people want to slate me then fine...kids don't bother me anyway...i thought the idea of these forums was to help others, not just say words that you can't say in front of your mother....leave you all to it now little girls
    Yes, the point of this forum is to help each other out. But if you come here acting like a little 12 year old retard , chances are is that no one will be interested in helping you , so whose the dumbass? DUMBASS!

5. Games   -   #25
    and you're not acting like a twat? get a life sunshine

6. Games   -   #26
    wienerschnitzel's guide to getting a real game
    • go to http://bittornado.com/download.html , download BitTorrent-experimental-S-5.8.11-w32install.exe, open it. keep hitting okay or yes or whatever until program is installed (don't bother reading whatever it says, its usually not important).
    • go to http://www.suprnova.org , click on a game that you want, tell bittorrent program where to download file. wait until it says finished, enjoy
    i have never gotten anything off of suprnova that is not what is says it is (no fake files). i also get fairly good speeds (much better then k++).

in my opinion, i think that bittorrent is the easiest program to use to get good files at good speeds.

and please, don't go off topic

7. Games   -   #27
    hey weiner, thanks for that...i just used mIRC for the first time, still figuring it out...if i am not happy with it, i'll try your one...cheers fella...

P.S....i'll just keep kazaa for other stuff i leave running when i'm out i think...like music!

8. Games   -   #28
    Twist3r
    for mIRC, download it at www.mirc.com,

once you have installed it then go to
    www.ircspy.com and search for the file you want in there search engien

if the name of the bot is in red then that means its down, so dont download from that one

Find one that is green then click on #X (X being any number).

this should open mIRC and the server/channel that the file is located at

all u have to do now is paste CRL-V the text that IRCspy has put into your clipboard into the channel window

Congradulations you have just started your download from IRC

9. Games   -   #29
    what am i the only person who uses dc++ still?
    mIRC is always good
    yeah.

10. Games   -   #30
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    damn, looks like i just missed a good squabble

there really is no way to tell if its real. you just have to use your resources to find the real stuff. kinda like networking (ask peeps on newsgroups, ask peeps HERE if a certain version is real, etc.) bittorrent and torrent sites in general are good places to look IMHO. IRC is also good i hear

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast