Thread: Seeking Someone To Trade Games With.

mr-rain's Avatar Member
    ok i got several titles of working game files... some movies...apps...
    and more music than I can count. I'm looking to get more and want someone to trade directly with (through messenger or some other decided means)

I am running on DSL/Broadband and I expect you to be running the same because 3.34k just ain't gunna cut it.

CRACKED/FIXED GAMES: warcraft 3.blade of darkness.crazi taxi.frogger3D.red-alert 2.metal gear solid & VR.gta3.mortal kombat 4.never winter nights.return to castle wolfenstien.spiderman.dungeonkeeper 2.stronghold.tony hawk 3&4.the hulk.renegade.deadly dozen 2.

ISO COPIES FROM DISKS: generals.zero hour.alice.soldier of fortune.empire earth.enter the matrix.jedi knights.half-life.counterstrike.blue-shift.op-for.medal of honor.tron2.0

APPS:photoshop 7.paintshop 8.diskeeper 8.norton util 03.norton firewall 04.partition magic 8. 81Megs of fonts.plus others

DIVX:resident evil.slackers.space balls.ghost in the shell.road trip.fast & furious.queen of damned,hackers.time machine.the one.rambo 3.clerks.knights tale.tomb rainder.american pie.mallrats.dumb&dumb.jay&silent bob.ice age.evolution.orange county.army of darkness.dogma.reign of fire.office space.tommy boy.anti-trust.40 days&40 nights.not another teen movie.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    you can dl all of that shit why trade

3. Games   -   #3
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    the only games that i have that do not require a cd are Call of Duty and Simpsons Hit and Run, you want them, let me know