Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My First Legal Music Download

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Coca Cola is doing this thing where you can win a song to download. Well, I won one and I don't have a clue what to download.

Any ideas?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky@9 April 2004 - 11:37
    Coca Cola is doing this thing where you can win a song to download. Well, I won one and I don't have a clue what to download.

Any ideas?
    Anything by The Real Thing.

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.vegas.eclipse.co.uk/images/real%20thing.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Whatever you get you MUST share it.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I just tried to download something. It said 'the process too too much time. Please try again'

Now what do I do with it???

Maybe I can organise a competition. The winner gets a free LEGAL music download

(only cable and broadband users can participate though)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+9 April 2004 - 09:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 9 April 2004 - 09:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@9 April 2004 - 11:37
    Coca Cola is doing this thing where you can win a song to download. Well, I won one and I don&#39;t have a clue what to download.

Any ideas?

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.vegas.eclipse.co.uk/images/real%20thing.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Whatever you get you MUST share it. [/b][/quote]
    Usually I can detect your sarcasm, JPaul, but I&#39;m not sure on this one
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Tell you what. The person who can give me the best compliment wins. Make it original

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+9 April 2004 - 12:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 9 April 2004 - 12:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@9 April 2004 - 09:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky
    @9 April 2004 - 11:37
    Coca Cola is doing this thing where you can win a song to download. Well, I won one and I don&#39;t have a clue what to download.

Any ideas?

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://www.vegas.eclipse.co.uk/images/real%20thing.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]http://www.vegas.eclipse.co.uk/images/real%20thing.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>

Whatever you get you MUST share it.
    Usually I can detect your sarcasm, JPaul, but I&#39;m not sure on this one [/b][/quote]

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky@9 April 2004 - 10:04
    Tell you what. The person who can give me the best compliment wins. Make it original
    Nice pair of tits, darling
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Skweeky@9 April 2004 - 12:04
    You&#39;re looking Fan-Tastic today.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@9 April 2004 - 10:07
    Ah, right

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+9 April 2004 - 12:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 9 April 2004 - 12:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@9 April 2004 - 10:04
    Nice pair of tits, darling

[/b][/quote]
    Why thank you kind sir

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast