Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Is It Out There Samsamsamsam?

Originally posted by peerzyboy+10 April 2004 - 19:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy &#064; 10 April 2004 - 19:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jazzthefunk@10 April 2004 - 15:16
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@9 April 2004 - 18:08
    <!--QuoteBegin-jazzthefunk
    @9 April 2004 - 17:24
    beutiful daughter mate,

Sam you should be worried, i dont know what he is thinking in his head about your daughter

told me it is real
    Does it have &#39;Made in Thialand&#39; written on it. Also does it look like the one out of teh movie Speed?

**ck you peerzy, its in your mind th@ things are dodgy and **cked up do not ever push your sick thoughts onto me you sick **ck.

Sam you know what I mean, take care mate&#33;
    Alright carm down luv its only a comercail. It was a joke as in no harm done as in no1 takes it seriously.

Anyway i aint 1 to start fights unless i feel im gonna get a good laugh out of it, so anyway sorry but jeez it was a joke [/b][/quote]
    k man apology accepted its just me and Spam iz friends and i would never want th@ challenged. Peace 2 u Peerzy&#33;
    http://img40.photobucket.com/albums/...thefunk/to.jpg

2. Lounge   -   #12
    I wasn&#39;t trying to challenge anything, it was a joke nothing more nothng less. I know you koq sam is real life so i know why you said that commet, jeez chiil, have a puff on teh big doobie i gave 3rd .

3. Lounge   -   #13

4. Lounge   -   #14
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    sam what type juice pack is that??

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by bujub22@12 April 2004 - 15:12

On the streets they sell coke with ice in a plastic bag with a couple of straws. You can then either just hold the bag of put the whole thing in a little bucket.

They also sell drinks the normal way but that place was just handy (by place a mean woman on a bike with a freezer thing attached to it).

6. Lounge   -   #16
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+12 April 2004 - 11:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 12 April 2004 - 11:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@12 April 2004 - 15:12

On the streets they sell coke with ice in a plastic bag with a couple of straws. You can then either just hold the bag of put the whole thing in a little bucket.

They also sell drinks the normal way but that place was just handy (by place a mean woman on a bike with a freezer thing attached to it). [/b][/quote]
    weird ...but hey every place is diffrent
    they use to have them in school yrs ago milk packs ..wonder if they still do??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12