Thread: Cant Search K-lite

I had to use the recover disk on my comp because some things werent working,and when I opened K-Lite after searc/traffic were grayed out,I tried reinstalling it and still have the same problem. Can someone tell me whats wrong? :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    Are You connected at all?

BOT

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Are you connected to the network?

Try jumping supernodes. (File -> Jump Supernode)

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I had to recover my HD because some things werent working,and when I opened K-Lite after,searc/traffic were grayed out. I reinstalled and still have the same problem,anyone know whats going on? :helpsmile:

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Yup,it says in File that I am connected,I hit "Jump SuperNode" and still cant search..

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    h1
    What's your version of KL?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    I had to recover my HD because some things werent working,and when I opened K-Lite after,searc/traffic were grayed out. I reinstalled and still have the same problem,anyone know whats going on?

do you get a display like this in the bottom of your KL window, sounds like your not connected

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Don_Pedrote's Avatar Member
    Originally posted by Rankor@9 April 2004 - 21:20
    I had to recover my HD because some things werent working,and when I opened K-Lite after,searc/traffic were grayed out. I reinstalled and still have the same problem,anyone know whats going on? :helpsmile:
    Have you also tried this
    Uninstall K-Lite -> reboot -> reinstall K-Lite -> reboot
    maybe this will work

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    I am having the same problem since late April 9th. I have countlessly tried re-installing K-lite to fix the problem. I can search everywhere from the home page but I am still "connecting" as it says at the bottom, and I have no ability to search,view traffic, or get at my tools as these butons are all greyed out.....Help!

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Out of The Ordinary
    You're not connected, read the FAQ

BOT