Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Enough Is A Fucking Nough

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    i have spoken to several members today and they are all leaving, in the owners shitty attempt to make the board a better place, it has ended up worse than ever before.

now people take a good look at this and decide if keeping some shiity piece of software which dosent work, is more important than the members who come here.

if the members are found to be less important than the entire control of the board here are IDIOTS.

do not move or close this topic because i will create more until you idiots get the message
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Poster
    Farewell.

The Administration cannot please everyone...

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster
    No i must agree. The anti-spam does not do any use at all, it blocks inocent posts yet when someone posted 30 messages after each other the other night in the lounge it did no use at all. It is a waste of time and is only pissing people off.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    muchspl2
    I haven't been bothered by it although I don't spam and I had to RE-type a lengthy response because of it
    I can see why no one likes it
    wtf marc just get rid of it, and you would do better if you required people to register to see guides and hashes
    its not fair to have a community and we all share and people come in, don't have to register and get the full benefits and just leech all our info
    not cool
    last night 176 guest and 30 members, maybe I'll just delete my guides and goto another site that requires alittle give AND take

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Poster
    hope u have luck gettin heard by admins cause if u check the thread about all the p2p spyware bullsh*t advertising u will notice that admins seem to have overseen it ( reality got a pm 1 week ago about gettin rid of the ads yet nothing has happened)
    Open your mind

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    I suggest you may try and voice your yourselves through a pm and supply a link to any post on the subject...

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    i have sent multiple PM's on multiple occasions no-one ever replies
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    If the anti spam is causing such trouble for people it could be put to a members only poll. I agree that it is a bit off to allow guests to access member's hard work without contributing but then it could be said that this forum is to help people and sometimes people may just want to find out something and have no intention of becoming a part of the forum. I guess there are 2 strings to this forum, an information service and a community. It is not easy to manage both but I think the members should have some say in the way their info is distributed.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Well I was replying in Azzz's thread but I got hit by anti-spam so I'll post here instead.

It's kind of sad really that things are falling apart at the moment and the admin just don't seem to care or are just incompetent.

If you don't want to do the job right then give it to someone who will, this community deserves better than the shoddy treatment it is receiving at the moment.

I vote that we put Rappy in charge of Admin.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Azzz@10 April 2004 - 15:54
    i have sent multiple PM's on multiple occasions no-one ever replies
    To who?

If one mod fails to get back to you, PM another one about it.

If all of them fail to do something about it, then start complaining about it in public. But (as sad as it is to say), it's rarely a case of "PM one, PM them all" - Some mods are more responsive and efficient than others.

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast