Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilmiss

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Lilmiss our resident stoney babe wiv lots of wavey stuff

Joined and made her first post on May 2nd 2003 Here!!

With some reference to Bruce Willis's mum

25 days later I made my first post Here! , the first person to speak to me was Lilmiss
    Seemed almost instant that she was gonna rip the piss outta me from that day on Which she did very well

We chatted and laughed together, got to know one another better and better, she kept me up many nights talking absolute crap (well that might have been the other way round but you get the picture )

Very distinctive with EVERY post made in Blue , you can scan thru a thread and notice no one until you come to the blue post and you know it's lilmiss

Having talked for hours and hours we know quite a bit about each other, she was always there pointing her shoulder at me if I needed it and vice versa, my nickname for her was "Bestest" as in bestest friend She always called me "Chunks" , unfortunately nothing to do with my manhood but more to do with my belly.....cheeky cow

There's one lil name her dad always called her which I am just too scared to tell you for fear of *her words* "Getting my C*nt booted in"

We shared a lot of laughs with the guys, Titey, RGX, Billy, Zero and a few others and only maybe once had what you would call an argument
    A friendship strong enough to brush that off

She's had a lot to contend with, this past few months especially as most of you know she has had a very very rough ride.

I guess in posting this I hope maybe to just raise a smile in the corner of her mouth and maybe for just a sec take you Lilmiss away from the pain and hurt you're feeling

This is a post to mark a wonderful person and very dear friend to me and a lot of others here.

lilmiss you have made so many people laugh and piss their pants with your ......erm.....odd?.......nah......Weird?.......or maybe just funny sayings and posts

So I raise my glass to one of the best members on this board for the past year and many more to come

Here's to you LilLynne :beerchug:

One of the bestest friends anyone could ever ask for

You take good care and stay strong as I know you can

Jonno B) xoxox
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    cheers!
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Jonno: And do you remember this voice?

Voiceover: Hi lilmiss, we met in the beautiful day thread and never looked back....

Jonno: Its RGX!

Lilmiss was and still is a shoulder to cry on and a good friend, from day to day chit-chat to the more serious stuff. Shes been through a lot and has put a brave face on it all, and I only hope I can be for her what she has been for me. Thanks lilmiss, for everything.

*Falls arse over tit down the stairs leading to the chairs*

(Great thread Jonno )

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Erm.......Could we get someone in here to help RGX up please, it would seem he's still trying to kick in door number 62

That poor guy, beat the crap outta him for no reason
    Apart from that pink shirt, but I guess that was good enough reason

I guess we need to get hold of some old faces huh

*Jonno goes in search of old faces*

*opens door* Hello JPol

Ok I'll get me coat

Seriously tho, one other thing I forgot to say was lilmiss, thankyou for always being there
    You know where your friends are whenever you need us

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I posted a comment here and it got deleated

6. Lounge   -   #6
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Yay for Lilmiss

7. Lounge   -   #7
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    :-" Bumpady Bump.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    cowswithguns's Avatar Poster
    Luvley thread jonno B)

Let's hear it for Lilmiss

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 April 2004 - 09:27
    Oi! Did you nick that from me?

Or did I nick it from you

I've forgotten who nicked what now
    Nice one dude

@Cowsy......Thankuuuuuu

@lilmiss.....Happy Easter, get some choccy down ya girl

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+11 April 2004 - 05:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 11 April 2004 - 05:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 April 2004 - 09:27
    Oi&#33; Did you nick that from me?

Or did I nick it from you [/b][/quote]
    Hey.It was on the 2nd Page.I was bumping it for you pal.Should not of let it fall back.

I guess people own Bumps now.When I was one of the first ones along time ago doing them.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast