Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How To Save All Images From A Page?

BANNED
    Ok, I'm sick of having to right click every image to save it. Is there a prog (not a site-leecher) that can save up all the images from a page? Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Spiderzilla is a good siteripper for Mozilla. Why don't you want a siteripper?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    Because I want something I don't have to set up to do. For example, I'm surfing, and I just right-click and select "Save all Images", and it saves them on my hdd

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@10 April 2004 - 21:00
    Because I want something I don't have to set up to do. For example, I'm surfing, and I just right-click and select "Save all Images", and it saves them on my hdd
    If you've got spiderzilla installed, all you do is go to the page in mozilla and go to Tools>download this site and then click "start mirroring". There's no setup needed
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Out of The Ordinary
    Mihov Picture Downloader (Freeware)

BOT

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    if u use mozilla then i think the magpie extension does this

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@10 April 2004 - 15:17
    Mihov Picture Downloader (Freeware)

BOT
    Pretty good

I still need one that you can right-click with, though

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Leech was good also but it does not work on newer builds of mozilla and firefox.

Spiderzilla

I never used it. You may have to download the whole site even if you only want a folder of images. I'm not sure.

wget works for me.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@10 April 2004 - 21:44
    Leech was good also but it does not work on newer builds of mozilla and firefox.

Spiderzilla

I never used it. You may have to download the whole site even if you only want a folder of images. I'm not sure.

wget works for me.
    Look up n00b

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    BANNED
    Yea I know. For downloading entire sites, I use WinHTTrack (link), but I'm just looking for something simpler than a site leecher

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast