Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's A Musical Genius? ;o)

Hi guys )

I am looking for a few tunes and cant find who they are by of there titles, please help?!

1. song lyrics: six days on the run, looking for a place to have some fun, night and day without your sweet embrace, I think I'm going crazy. (dancey tune, quite old&#33

2. Song lyrics: Good life, one day thats what I'll be living, fantasty never hurt nobody, whatever cures your illin. Again its a dance tune, quite old, original version by prince.

I am dying to find these tunes!

Thanks x
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-familyptima'>What would you do if you dared to live your dreams?</span></span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I am not even going to say it anymore.

No screw that.I have a right to Bitch like everybody else around here and lord knows alot of them do&#33;

Let me take a stab here.Ohhhhhh you Posted in here like every other jerk off because this is where most People hang out.

When you did not even give the MusicWorld a f***ing chance.You think these Lounge Lizards know so much more about Music then the People that hang around MusicWorld because all they do is Post all day.

While the People that hang around MusicWorld are out on the Battlefield 20+ Hours a day.

And let me just keep going.

I bet the Mods are not going to move this to the right section.It seems once something is Posted in here it might as well stay here.

Bite me&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    You won&#39;t get many on topic replys here. Post in musicworld.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    thanks you djweiser, i have done so now.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-familyptima'>What would you do if you dared to live your dreams?</span></span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 April 2004 - 12:22

No screw that.I have a right to Bitch like everybody else around here and lord knows alot of them do&#33;

Let me take a stab here.Ohhhhhh you Posted in here like every other jerk off because this is where most People hang out.

When you did not even give the MusicWorld a f***ing chance.You think these Lounge Lizards know so much more about Music then the People that hang around MusicWorld because all they do is Post all day.

While the People that hang around MusicWorld are out on the Battlefield 20+ Hours a day.

I bet the Mods are not going to move this to the right section.It seems once something is Posted in here it might as well stay here.

Bite me&#33;

Hey, hold off the attack on the lounge. If you&#39;re wondering why more people hang out in the lounge it&#39;s because we have less of the &#39;tude.

He posted in the wrong area, I don&#39;t quite know how you managed to turn that into an attack on the lounge.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    BobbiSox?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+11 April 2004 - 09:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 11 April 2004 - 09:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@11 April 2004 - 12:22

Bite me&#33;

Hey, hold off the attack on the lounge. If you&#39;re wondering why more people hang out in the lounge it&#39;s because we have less of the &#39;tude.

He posted in the wrong area, I don&#39;t quite know how you managed to turn that into an attack on the lounge. [/b][/quote]
    He is a she.You came late to the Party Pal.

You will find plenty of Lube located in another Thread around here.Join us.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    muchspl2
    yea the kegs already floated

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+11 April 2004 - 17:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN &#064; 11 April 2004 - 17:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@11 April 2004 - 09:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    @11 April 2004 - 12:22

Bite me&#33;

He posted in the wrong area, I don&#39;t quite know how you managed to turn that into an attack on the lounge.
    He is a she.You came late to the Party Pal.

You will find plenty of Lube located in another Thread around here.Join us.

[/b][/quote]
    I was only 30 minutes late

That is what we call being fashionably late...

edit: Besides I&#39;m very suspect of anyone who claims to be a female on the internet

10. Lounge   -   #10
    But I really am a lady, honestly&#33; You should be more wary of people pretending to be men in my experience

Got help in the end anyway, thanks to all as i said earlier

hey this is quite an interesting board by the way&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast