Thread: Roxio Easy Cd Creator 6

hugoharding's Avatar its changed since 02
    When using roxio 6 dvd builder to make VCD's, when I put multiple clips together it creates one big movie clip, is there any way to make it so I can flick through like chapters on a normal dvd, this was possible with the vcd creator on roxio 5.

Is this possible or should i go back to roxio 5?

Also is it possible to make a vcd without menus that doesn't keep repeating itself? Because I normally put my files in intro so that I don't have menus, but as soon as the movies ends it starts again.

Please don't suggest using nero as it is not compatible with my CD-RW drive.

Cheers,

Hugo.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    *bump*

can no-one help?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I'm sure it's possible, but I'm sorry, I can't help you. I was only using Roxio 6 for a short time. Until I compared it to Nero and realized how incredibly bloated it was in comparison. I also feel Nero is more capable. It's too bad you can't use it, but are you sure that even the latest version isn't compatible? Sounds a bit strange.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Whats the latest version of nero? I haven&#39;t tried it for about 9 months so i suppose it might work now, i&#39;ll have another look into it.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    if you get nero 6.0.3.2 retail i think it is, it will support you burner,

dont forget the versions of nero that come with ppl&#39;s burners are usualy just for that specific burner type , the retail version does 99% of burners np

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Just got the latest nero and it works.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Oh, well, good for you. I knew they had a lot of fixes for the latest one.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.