Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's The Jerk

Poster
    It would appear that DWells55 states that FC is a jerk.

Now by my thinking, that means that either FC is indeed a jerk. Or DWells55 is a jerk.

It really has to be one or the other.

I won't ask for a poll on this, as I wouldn't get it anyway. However what do you chaps think.

I myself think that FC, one of the originals here. One of the chaps who has kept things going. Who introduced a lot of us to Soulseek, who set up the first KLF Room and who stands up for this forum elsewhere. Who is directly and indirectly responsible for me having literally thousands of albums, is a feckin good guy.

This unfortunately means, that DWells55 must in fact be the Jerk.

What do you chaps think.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I dunno, maybe he had a bad day or something. On the forums he seemed cool, but on SoulSeek all he did was gimme crap for 10 minutes. Seriously, stick to making fun of me, not my parents. Maybe my calling him a jerk was a bit harsh.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    I have no idea who DWells55 is

EDIT: In retrospect, I know DWells55 is the person who has just posted before me

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #4
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by DWells55@11 April 2004 - 22:41
    I dunno, maybe he had a bad day or something. On the forums he seemed cool, but on SoulSeek all he did was gimme crap for 10 minutes. Seriously, stick to making fun of me, not my parents. Maybe my calling him a jerk was a bit harsh.
    I dont understand FC's fascination of tormenting new people, and I especially dont understand everyone elses fascination in laughing at it. Unless the tormented person enjoys the joke, I consider this bullying, something which shouldnt be so readily laughed at by mature adults.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWells55@11 April 2004 - 23:41
    Nice post there.

The third possibility is that neither are jerks.

I offer that to the jury as an alternative verdict.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    *Stops Laughing and puts very serios face on*

thats right RGX, I agree, Funky! You're a Jerk

Now, what about this MEAT???

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Yay! Some one sides with the 14 year old! Thank you, RGX. It's one thing to call someone a well-deserved n00b, but another to give them crap for 10 minutes. So, say n00b if you please, then leave us the hell alone, okay, FC?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+11 April 2004 - 21:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 11 April 2004 - 21:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWells55@11 April 2004 - 23:41
    I dunno, maybe he had a bad day or something.&nbsp; On the forums he seemed cool, but on SoulSeek all he did was gimme crap for 10 minutes.&nbsp; Seriously, stick to making fun of me, not my parents.&nbsp; Maybe my calling him a jerk was a bit harsh.
    Nice post there.

The third possibility is that neither are jerks.

I offer that to the jury as an alternative verdict. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m gonna have to pick the third one...

I&#39;ve had no dealings with Dwells, so I can&#39;t really call him a jerk.

FC, on the other hand, is definitely not a jerk. He plays with the n00bies, but it&#39;s just a joke. I don&#39;t see it as bullying at all. I wonder if the n00bies feel it&#39;s bullying though...?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by RGX+11 April 2004 - 21:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RGX &#064; 11 April 2004 - 21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWells55@11 April 2004 - 22:41
    I dont understand FC&#39;s fascination of tormenting new people, and I especially dont understand everyone elses fascination in laughing at it. Unless the tormented person enjoys the joke, I consider this bullying, something which shouldnt be so readily laughed at by mature adults. [/b][/quote]
    Fair point. It&#39;s not the first time a "n00b" has been offended straight away by somebody in Musicworld. And god forbid they ask a question about music in The Lounge...

edit4th Gen: I think you&#39;ve hit the nail on the head, today being a prime example with a "noob" asking a music question in the lounge and getting pounced on. Maybe it was in jest but is this how we welcome newcomers to the forum.

Fine if they act the idiot from the off but all this person did was post in the wrong area...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    No.You had every right to call me a Jerk.I was being one.And if anybody else shows up there with just Video Game Zelda Music and no CDs they have Ripped(at least 10) then I will do the same to them.

Go to the noob room.Come back and Play with the Big Boys when your Parents like you say can get a CD Player.Or when you learn what Pawn Shops and used Record Stores are.

Get out there and browse a few of these Places.Because I have a feeling they are not going to be there in 20 Years with the way your Generation is growing up with the Internet being the only way you have ever listened to Music.

Sorry.But you were in the wrong Room.And sorry.I am an old fart who still Buys Music.Why?Because I Love it thats why.

And do not give me that "I am only 14 " crap.Have heard it all before.I was basically Jokeing with this kid and all he did was tell me tio go to hell.

Today has been a fun day around here.And I mean that.Maybe I found out something about myself.Lord I hope so.Because I did not find too many Eggs at the hunt.

FC B)

*I Posted once on this Subject and that is it.You guys have fun and speak whatever is on your mind about me.*

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast