Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Program To Erase Ie History

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Originally posted by nostalgia+12 April 2004 - 06:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nostalgia @ 12 April 2004 - 06:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ricey@12 April 2004 - 11:03
    window washer or tracks eraser pro
    Good choice.

@shn: You can&#39;t clean up the index.dat file that easy with manual actions, so it&#39;s nice to have a good programm doing it for you. [/b][/quote]
    Or find half the shit either. I use system mechanic, really quick. Finds all temp files.
    .OLD GID. DMP. CHK. BAK. You name it in about 20 seconds.Try doing that manualy

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Originally posted by peat moss+12 April 2004 - 15:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peat moss @ 12 April 2004 - 15:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by nostalgia@12 April 2004 - 06:36
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ricey
    @12 April 2004 - 11:03
    window washer or tracks eraser pro

Good choice.

@shn: You can&#39;t clean up the index.dat file that easy with manual actions, so it&#39;s nice to have a good programm doing it for you.
    Or find half the shit either. I use system mechanic, really quick. Finds all temp files.
    .OLD GID. DMP. CHK. BAK. You name it in about 20 seconds.Try doing that manualy [/b][/quote]
    i rather stick with Ace utilities for that. Doing nothing manualy (I&#39;m not eighteen anymore )
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by shn@11 April 2004 - 22:34
    You got to be a complete idiot if you need a third party tool to clean out your temp files cookies, etc. and can&#39;t do it yourself.

And to think, I thought the motto was............"Save System Resources&#33;"

But yet you blow it on misc tools like that.

*sighs*
    Damn, Shn, calm down. I don&#39;t let it run in the backround, and it cleans a hell of a lot more than IE coookies and crap, so chill.

Check it out before you knock it.

I usually clean 5 gigs a month with Window Washer, obviously not the trial version.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12