Thread: Help!

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    hey ppl i have soldier of fortune 2 gold edtion its in a zip file not big enough to put on a cd! (1226059 KB) is there any programs that can compress really small? :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    It's already compressed. Get WinRAR and split it into two archives. Then burn it to two CDs.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Out of The Ordinary
    Buy a DVD burner

BOT

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Definately a DVD burner.

But 7-zip is muuuuch better than zip. I've seen it compress twice a much.

But, that file is really big. You should probably just make a spaning archive.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@12 April 2004 - 00:09
    But 7-zip is muuuuch better than zip. I&#39;ve seen it compress twice a much.

-- Xero Grid --
    If it rmeoves 500MB from a 1.2GB file I&#39;ll wet myself
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    LMAO

Im hoping it does now

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by 4th gen+11 April 2004 - 20:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 11 April 2004 - 20:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Xero Grid@12 April 2004 - 00:09
    But 7-zip is muuuuch better than zip. I&#39;ve seen it compress twice a much.

-- Xero Grid --
    If it rmeoves 500MB from a 1.2GB file I&#39;ll wet myself [/b][/quote]

I edited my first post after I saw the size.

But, I have seen it do some amazing things.
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    h1
    I replied to this guy&#39;s PM before I saw the thread, but I basically told him to use UHARC, 7-Zip, or RAR, linked DDLs and cracks too...

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    lol