Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Serial Numbers

Poster
    i have just read some post and replys in the games world and a couple of people were told not to ask for serial numbers....i know i will be called a noob or read the :rtfm: or :rtfaq: but in a nut shell why is it not allowed?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Ex-member
    That would be because it's illegal to the point where it could affect the board... remember there was a problem with just the verified hashes?
    What you could do is PM the person who posts a verified and ask them for the serial.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster
    i had a feeling it was to do with that but then we are downloading the game......which i know it is not held by k-lite but it's user's...

as a newbie i did not know there was any prob's with getting the verified section up and running

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Originally posted by Lamsey@12 March 2003 - 17:29
    That would be because it's illegal to the point where it could affect the board... remember there was a problem with just the verified hashes?
    What you could do is PM the person who posts a verified and ask them for the serial.
    I understand what you're saying but isn't it illegal to download the games? Why would downloading or requesting a serial number be more illegal?

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    jetje's Avatar former star
    This board doesn't provide the downloads... that's the difference. So if we don't provide the downloads because it's illegal we can't provide serials. We only talk about what you can download, how you can do it and even where you can do it. We make it easy... that's why PM is another good idea,

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    It's illegal in this forum to post serials because the effected software companies can sue.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    hmmm can poeple send me serials for counter strike and unreal tournament

for test purposes ofcourse

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    http://www.gamecopyworld.com

Again, for test purposes only.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    jetje's Avatar former star
    BTW Dude and Shini did you ever seen the difference between the EDIT button and the ADD button?????

always wondering why not just edit your previous post in topics like this...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Originally posted by jetje@12 March 2003 - 16:04
    BTW Dude and Shini did you ever seen the difference between the EDIT button and the ADD button?????

always wondering why not just edit your previous post in topics like this...
    I do sometimes, like the one time in the verifieds when Soul try to sent my post to the lounge, but I only edited for replying.

ok, jetje. Have to agree, you from the underworld after all.

I also, I CANT LOOK at zolaisugly sig ANYMORE!, its so freaky of an old lady

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast