Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ps2 Emulation +running Games

Hi everybody,
    OK, I have have all things that need to run PS2 games on a PC: a game called Resident Evil: Code Veronica (i'am a big fan, 2CD US), 3 different emulators, Mod Chip's (US) and not dumb head, but nothing works, i read a lot of rtm of emulators and forums, so maybe you have bigger experience with it and you can help me, plz
    thnx

2. Games   -   #2
    As far as i know there aint a PS2 Emulator that will play Retail games at present...
    Check out this quote from 'Emulator-Zone'

PCSX2

World\'s first Playstation 2 emulator. This is the first PS2 emulator that slowly shows us that commercial games might soon be fully playable! As you might recognize from the name, it was developed by the team behind the PS One emulator PCSX.
    It was developed by reverse engineering PS2 demos, which isn't an ideal source for developing an emulator. It simply is far from complete. But at least it's a start, so if you want to have a look, here it is
    Check out this site for more info http://www.emulator-zone.com/

And wheres my f***in' Avatar!!!!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

3. Games   -   #3
    OK, I have have all things that need to run PS2 games on a PC: a game called Resident Evil: Code Veronica (i'am a big fan, 2CD US), 3 different emulators, Mod Chip's (US)

What are you trying to do ? Play them on your PC or play D/L'ed games on your PS2 ? 'Cause a modchip is about as useful as a purple parrot as far as emulation is concerned...

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Yo man there insnt a emulator for ps2

5. Games   -   #5
    Yo man there insnt a emulator for ps2
    There's three, but all in very early stages of development.

EDIT : GelDuNaZz, I suggest you either wait for an emulator (although realistically you might be in for a looong wait), or buy a used PS2 .
    -> check for second-hand stores in your area. Any decent one will offer tested consoles and games at about 25% of retail price, with store warranty. Alternatively, try downloading one of the PC Resi games of the web - look into the "Bittorrent" section for details & guides.

6. Games   -   #6
    Ive played around with some and none of them have worked for me.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Yeah....none availible

The most popular fake is an EKAF ps2 emulator

put ekaf backwards and that says all...

8. Games   -   #8
    oh, yes, I think i'll wait about 2 or more years for emulator
    Thanx for help :}

9. Games   -   #9
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by slimboyfatz@12 April 2004 - 08:34
    As far as i know there aint a PS2 Emulator that will play Retail games at present...
    Check out this quote from 'Emulator-Zone'

PCSX2

World\'s first Playstation 2 emulator. This is the first PS2 emulator that slowly shows us that commercial games might soon be fully playable! As you might recognize from the name, it was developed by the team behind the PS One emulator PCSX.
    It was developed by reverse engineering PS2 demos, which isn't an ideal source for developing an emulator. It simply is far from complete. But at least it's a start, so if you want to have a look, here it is
    Check out this site for more info http://www.emulator-zone.com/

And wheres my f***in' Avatar!!!!!
    Chinkii is down, stoopid

Upload to Filesharing talk

10. Games   -   #10
    My advice is if your trying to play ps2 games on your pc use your modchips and solder them to ur cpu and have one wire from one of the modchip go up to ur psu and solder it to the board inside ur psu. then start your emulator with the cds in the drive and it will work... :-" :flame:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast