Thread: Writing Competion

I want people to try and write a script of the TV show Frasier. It has to be under 50 words and you have to write about what would happen in the last episode of Frasier.

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Originally posted by ziggyjuarez@12 April 2004 - 13:08
    hmm good start

4. Lounge   -   #4
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    It's hard to write a complete half hour script using 50 words. Unless you wanted like an excerpt of a script or something to that effect.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by shoutman@12 April 2004 - 22:14
    I want people to try and write a script of the TV show Frasier. It has to be under 50 words and you have to write about what would happen in the last episode of Frasier.
    Let me guess...

You live in Australia.
    You have access to Foxtel or Austar cable/satellite TV.
    You have been watching TV1's Full on Frasier - a 4 day orgy of Frasier episodes. (*cringe*)

...and now you want us to write the winning entry for the Live like Frasier competition that TV1 is running.
    (First Prize: A trip for two to their nearest capital city, three nights accommodation at a Mercure Hotel PLUS dinner and massages for two.)

Am I right?

What's in it for us?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    [i]Originally posted by uNz[i]+12 April 2004 - 16:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz @ 12 April 2004 - 16:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shoutman@12 April 2004 - 22:14
    Let me guess...

You live in Australia.
    You have been watching TV1&#39;s Full on Frasier - a 4 day orgy of Frasier episodes. (*cringe*)

...and now you want us to write the winning entry for the Live like Frasier competition that TV1 is running.
    (First Prize: A trip for two to their nearest capital city, three nights accommodation at a Mercure Hotel PLUS dinner and massages for two.)

Am I right?

What&#39;s in it for us? [/b][/quote]
    lmao, no repliy

7. Lounge   -   #7
    It&#39;s pretty damn hard to write a 500 word short story and make it any good, let alone a 50 word script I think you would need a lot of long &#39;meaningful&#39; pauses...and extensive help from a mime artist.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    [i]Originally posted by uNz[i]+12 April 2004 - 16:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz @ 12 April 2004 - 16:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shoutman@12 April 2004 - 22:14
    Let me guess...

You live in Australia.
    You have been watching TV1&#39;s Full on Frasier - a 4 day orgy of Frasier episodes. (*cringe*)

Am I right?

What&#39;s in it for us? [/b][/quote]
    lol, yes, well I thought I might as well give it a go

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    Originally posted by blunt_on_tour@12 April 2004 - 13:40
    &#39;meaningful&#39; pauses...
    I only licked you for the salt