Thread: Overburning

Dodgy knees
    I want to burn 2 iso files to 2 cd's but I'm getting problems due to their size.

1 image is 783mb and the other is 788mb. I have tried with Alcohol 120% and Nero, both programs are the latest versions.

As you can guess I cannot burn either image to cd because aparantly my Pioneer DVD burner cannot overburn.

Ok, if I can't do this what I would like to know is that if you guys know a way to put these 2 image's together on 1 DVD and still be able to boot with them?

I'm guess that something special has to be done as they are both 2 different bootable images.

Cheers.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    If, it's a DVD, there will be no problem burning them, It'll fit with plenty of space, but if you want to boot from them, you will have to unpack the ISOs and script a menu for them with options linking to their bootable sectors.

Boot Scriptor is excellent, but a little outdated
    CDShell is the new version

I use these to make my own bootable CDs. Here is an example to what you can do with them. The Ultimate Boot CD

You could never burn them onto ONE CD though, and also, you wouldn't be able to burn them as ISOs onto ONE disk. But the links above should be able to help you with creating a bootable menu so you can choose the CDs within the burnt DVD

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Dodgy knees
    Thanks Xero Grid.

It&#39;s getting late here so I&#39;ll try that tomorrow.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Kay, good luck.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.