Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If Zombies Take Over The World

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    If the events that transpire in DOTD happened and the world was overrun with flesheating zombies what would you do?

Assuming you survive, do you have any ideas as to what you would do to carry on? Would you make your way to the nearest mall and barricade yourself in? Do you have a better plan? Does your city/town have somewhere that you think would make a great safe-place?

All ideas please post here, keep it serious though because I am genuinely concerned.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    well i take it u saw dawn of the dead - aint seen in - plan to sneak in and do so though

well personally i would eat junk food till i died of a heart attack - i mean if i didnt do that then the zombies would eat me or something - so i might aswell enjoy my life to the full !
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You would not notice any difference here. This is where they recruited extras for Deliverance.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    hmmm... If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em... so I'd probably paint myself zombie grey and learn to enjoy the taste of braaaaiiiiins...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    you could eat sweets that look like brains then you could be a fake zombie eating fake brains

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by gemby!@7 April 2004 - 23:02
    you could eat sweets that look like brains then you could be a fake zombie eating fake brains
    what are u on

nah i would grab an AK-47 AND START SHOOTIN
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    but what if they decided " hey im done with this limp ova and eat brains stuff" and just pulled out an AK-47 on you !!! and some nike trainers to go with that AK-47 !!!!

8. Lounge   -   #8
    stack up one of my uncels seining boats with weapons food and beutiful woman and 1 or 2 friends then proced to an island with a very very small population kill teh zombies and begin a new world on the island with the beutiful woman

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    what if the zombies were thinking exactly the sam dam thing too !! and they got on a boat with some beautiful zombie women and some brains ans stuff then they bumped into you !!!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Azzz+7 April 2004 - 23:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 7 April 2004 - 23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;@7 April 2004 - 23:02
    what are u on

nah i would grab an AK-47 AND START SHOOTIN [/b][/quote]
    Like there are lots of AK-47s lying around the streets of Newcastle.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast