Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Www.ibuypower.com <--i'm Buying One

Hey guys, after serveral months of savings i have enuff for comp

Ok bear with me guys:

1. Go to www.ibuypower.com
    2. @ the top of the page hover your mouse over INTEL PC, and click on " dream 2004 PC Builder"

The ones that are already checked look good and im right abuot to click "add to cart" but first i wanna ask you guys

have suggstions for upgrades i should click? Or maybe an even better deal DD

thx

my budget is 1000 thx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    1. ibuypower is a great store
    2. still not as good as self built though
    3. don&#39;t get the flashy cases. they&#39;re small, and they add a lot of &#036; to ur final cost. get the cheapest case. have them stuff everything in there, take the extra &#036; u saved, sell the shitty case u got on ebay as brand new, cuz it is pretty much brand new, and buy urself a good looking tower case or something (chieftec&#39;s work great, cheap and roomy)

those r my advice. i think u know, my original pc was from ibuypower, except everything in the comp has been upgraded to something else except for the case, floppy, 6in1 card reader, and cpu. everything else has been changed.

ps: i&#39;d still build it urself. cheapest, and doesnt take as long (they take a while to build ur thing if u don&#39;t rush), and more parts selection

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@12 April 2004 - 21:41
    3. don&#39;t get the flashy cases. they&#39;re small, and they add a lot of &#036; to ur final cost. get the cheapest case. have them stuff everything in there, take the extra &#036; u saved, sell the shitty case u got on ebay as brand new, cuz it is pretty much brand new, and buy urself a good looking tower case or something (chieftec&#39;s work great, cheap and roomy)

those r my advice. i think u know, my original pc was from ibuypower, except everything in the comp has been upgraded to something else except for the case, floppy, 6in1 card reader, and cpu. everything else has been changed.

ps: i&#39;d still build it urself. cheapest, and doesnt take as long (they take a while to build ur thing if u don&#39;t rush), and more parts selection
    hehe, i went to tom&#39;s hardware guide, and did newegg.com thingy but like i want to, but i get confused, like i dunno if that motherboard will fit with that pentium 4 chip, or if that ram will fit ... that kind of stuff, can&#39;t afford to f up ya know?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel+12 April 2004 - 21:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Secret Squirrel @ 12 April 2004 - 21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@12 April 2004 - 21:41

hehe, i went to tom&#39;s hardware guide, and did newegg.com thingy but like i want to, but i get confused, like i dunno if that motherboard will fit with that pentium 4 chip, or if that ram will fit ... that kind of stuff, can&#39;t afford to f up ya know? [/b][/quote]
    well the best way is to decide what processor you want, and how much ram, then post that info on the forum, along with any other features you may want on your board. then someone will recomend you a good motherboard, along with some good ram to top it off.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    I think we could tell you what parts to get..they would be compatible...then you could build it...would be better.

I would get the perfect flat viewsonic too.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@12 April 2004 - 21:39
    I think we could tell you what parts to get..they would be compatible...then you could build it...would be better.

i thought u hated ur monitor? or did u work out all the bugs?

anyway, for monitor i would go for one of the samsung perfectly flat monitors, theyre awsome, .20mm dot pitch

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    My friend has a samsung dyna flat 19in.

The color on it looks dulll
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@13 April 2004 - 07:53
    My friend has a samsung dyna flat 19in.

The color on it looks dulll
    hmm, he must have a cheaper version of it, mine is a syncmaster 753df.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by bigdawgfoxx@13 April 2004 - 02:39

OMFG THAT WOULD BE GREAT hey imma make a new post, and i pmed u if u could help me out,

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Ok read carefully please

I was gonna buy from www.ibuypower.com and then abu kept tellin me to BUILD BUILD BUILD, so fine i give it a shot

CAN THIS PLEASE NOT BE AN OPINION POST, i just want cold hard facts and that kinds of sorts thx thx

THe reason for this post iz cuz i want to build my own is juss that im afraid to buy the wrong parts and i really really really dun wanna screw up -_-;; so here are the specs :

I have a budget of &#036;1000 US Dollars

1. 2.6 P4 Intel < --- > and up (preferably 2.8 with P4 Intel)
    2. 512 Ram < ---&#62; and up if you can
    3. Harddrive should be decent (None of this 10 gig and less crap )
    4. I want a decent graphics card that can attain like 100 FPS in cs and can play smokes

5. Ok im not that into hardware so anything else u guys can add that will make it L337 thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast