Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting Cursed At

How come i'm getting cursed at for not sharing files when i know for sure i am ?
    (I've read a post like this before but i can't find it anymore)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I have no idea what you are talking about but, go into klite and at the bottom, how many files does it say your sharing? :music1:

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Sharing 758 files !

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by EPAPDLEV@14 April 2004 - 01:23
    How come i'm getting cursed at for not sharing files when i know for sure i am ?
    (I've read a post like this before but i can't find it anymore)
    what are you using, whats your pl,

or just options>privacy>block specific or all incoming messages

In the same window, theres an option to let others view your shared folder, it's prolly unchecked, so is mine , but some prats might think your not sharing because of that, F**k em, dont worry bout it too much bro,

I'm kinda assuming it's kazaa of some sort, and these are abussive pm's

EDIT:
    Sharing 758 files !
    I'd be a bit miffed to getting abuse sharing that many files, buy a large harpoon from any good whaling shop nearby, coat it in deadly slow and painfull fatal poison from your local amazon indian supply shop, and shoot those mofos several times each

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    If they're sending you a message through K-Lite, they must either be connected to you or have found you in a search. Both cases mean you're sharing. Just message them back saying "Well, if I'm a leech, how come you're downloading from me?"
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Thanks for your replies.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by 4th gen@14 April 2004 - 01:37
    If they're sending you a message through K-Lite, they must either be connected to you or have found you in a search. Both cases mean you're sharing. Just message them back saying "Well, if I'm a leech, how come you're downloading from me?"
    I'ts prolly people he's downloading from, I thought anyway, and thats how they are connected

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Yes,you're right.And yes, i had the option for people to view my shared folder,
    unchecked.I should've known that's what caused it .
    Thanks again.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    h1
    Next time someone abuses you like that, tell them to go to this page for fast, free MP3 downloads:

www.s93622254.onlinehome.us/misc/popup

Tell them that they need IE without a popup blocker, Windows Media Player 7+, and AIM, signed on. For you, it'll be a good laugh. For them, it'll be a fucking nightmare.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by haxor41789@14 April 2004 - 01:39
    Next time someone abuses you like that, tell them to go to this page for fast, free MP3 downloads:

www.s93622254.onlinehome.us/misc/popup

Tell them that they need IE without a popup blocker, Windows Media Player 7+, and AIM, signed on. For you, it'll be a good laugh. For them, it'll be a fucking nightmare.
    I just went there to show it to my brother. Pretty impressive

(it doesn't do any harm, does it? )
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast