Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: People Cutting Themselves

Poster
    Originally posted by nc123+14 April 2004 - 00:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nc123 @ 14 April 2004 - 00:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Marius24@14 April 2004 - 01:49
    there used to be a sticky here a while back done by balamm (sp?) on suicide self harm etc.&nbsp; I used to do it out of stupidity/attention/depression and im sure thats why most do it.&nbsp; Just ignore them, they are after the attention so dont give them it and they will stop&#33;&nbsp; But if you go &#39;please dont do it yada yada&#39; they will out of attention seeking... hope it helped
    thx marius [/b][/quote]
    your welcome

also if he also shows it off try not to look at it and try to just pretend its not there. He will get over his dog

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by silent VI@14 April 2004 - 00:55
    I used to do it out of stupidity/attention/depression

wow that&#39;s wack...... i did it cause i couldn&#39;t afford the tatty
    ok, first time it was funny. This time it isn&#39;t. I am tryin to keep this topic serious and yes i know its the lounge but self halm is more popular and inconsiderate people like you do not help&#33;

[/FLAME]sorry about that

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Marius thanks for your input. You must of been through a lot urself but your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks again

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by Marius24+14 April 2004 - 00:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 14 April 2004 - 00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-silent VI@14 April 2004 - 00:55

ok, first time it was funny. This time it isn&#39;t. I am tryin to keep this topic serious and yes i know its the lounge but self halm is more popular and inconsiderate people like you do not help&#33;

[/FLAME]sorry about that [/b][/quote]
    who says im not telling the truth wanna screenhshot of my BELLY fool

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by silent VI+14 April 2004 - 01:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silent VI @ 14 April 2004 - 01:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Marius24@14 April 2004 - 00:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-silent VI
    @14 April 2004 - 00:55

[/FLAME]sorry about that
    who says im not telling the truth wanna screenhshot of my BELLY fool [/b][/quote]
    if your offering...

not being able to afford a tattoo is stupid

6. Lounge   -   #16
    BANNED

i burt a G in to my arm with a hot pin its still there been there for like 1 month or 2.
    saw it on a film it looked cool so i tryed it

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    i could never self harm myself, just aint possible

8. Lounge   -   #18
    BANNED
    Originally posted by djweiser@14 April 2004 - 02:09
    i could never self harm myself, just aint possible

headbut a wall

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    these are two different things......
    first of all there are the cutters that do it out of depression.... in which case i agree, most often it is a want of attention, a cry for help. Feeding too much into may give them more reason to continue.... but that isn&#39;t always the case. A good friend of mine didn&#39;t and people didn&#39;t know about it for a long time.
    Secondly, there is scarification, cutting, etc that&#39;s done as a means of "body art"... but that&#39;s usually done by a professional or an artist, and as a way of self expression, rather than because a tattoo was too explensive especially since one method includes a tattoo gun without any ink. I know that&#39;s a little off topic but well, there you are

EDIT: added a link: scarification

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Mathea@14 April 2004 - 05:42
    scarification
    yo some of those are seriously tight

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast