Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: People Cutting Themselves

BANNED
    Originally posted by silent VI+14 April 2004 - 06:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silent VI @ 14 April 2004 - 06:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mathea@14 April 2004 - 05:42
    scarification
    yo some of those are seriously tight [/b][/quote]
    THERE SICK but i ended up looking at about 100 of em

2. Lounge   -   #22
    I&#39;v got 3 long scar&#39;s comeing from my elbo{did i sprell that right}to the top of my wrist.o and i got some ice and salt and put it on my arm and it left a light burn on my arm.WHY well i dont know?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    blood letting is an ancient ritual that has been practiced throughout history and it is done for many different reasons, but most are sacrificial e.g. cut yourself as an offering to the earth so that your crops will grow.

self harm is reported to be on the increase and each self harmer does it for different reasons, attention is never one of them. Some people find it difficult to deal with stress, the stress feels like it is building up inside and they have no way to express their feeling, maybe they can&#39;t cry, maybe the have no-one to talk to, cutting themself provides a physical pain which they use to balance out their emotional pain, and to release the pain that is inside.

your friend will not stop doing this until he accepts that he wants to deal with his world a different way, sometimes people stop when they have a life changing experience others see a shrink. The best thing that you can do is just be a good mate, let him you are there if he needs to talk but that you&#39;re not going to get on his case if he dosn&#39;t wanna talk.

hope this helps
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    &#39;I hurt myself today to see if I still feel. I focus on the pain, the only thing that&#39;s real&#39;

- HURT Nine Inch Nails/Johnny Cash -

There is some point where you would like to feel something else that emotional pain...Physical pain takes the attention of that.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    it&#39;s fUn .It&#39;s no big deal,have fuN

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    When I was around 8, I almost cut of my finger with a razor blade. I still can see the scar half way through my finger.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    masterpiece21's Avatar 5C 12.24.42
    My gf used2cut herself cuz she was depressed.so i todl her every cut she did,id cut myself cept deeper.i remeber one day her friend todl me she slit her veins on her ankles so i slit my arm 3 tmies,giant slits,and sent her pix of it.she hasnt cut herself since......

8. Lounge   -   #28
    BANNED
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@14 April 2004 - 13:11
    My gf used2cut herself cuz she was depressed.so i todl her every cut she did,id cut myself cept deeper.i remeber one day her friend todl me she slit her veins on her ankles so i slit my arm 3 tmies,giant slits,and sent her pix of it.she hasnt cut herself since......
    thats stupid

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by gungrave+14 April 2004 - 16:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gungrave @ 14 April 2004 - 16:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-masterpiece21@14 April 2004 - 13:11
    thats stupid [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t know who is more f*cked up - her for the cutting or you for being the stupid whack that acknowledges her behaviour.

Get therapy, fer crying out loud, and stay away from knives.

This better not be a "look I&#39;m kewl" story...

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by masterpiece21@14 April 2004 - 13:11
    at least she stopped. It was stupid but it shows he is comitted

u still going out with her?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast