How Observant Are You?
Get a piece of paper to write down your answers to 30 questions and then check them at the end!! DON'T CHEAT!
1. On a standard traffic light, is the green on the top or bottom?
2. How many states are there? ( don't laugh, some people don't know)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. What 6 colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
5. What 2 letters don't appear on the telephone dial? ( no cheating)!
6. What 2 telephone #'s don't have letters by them?
7. When you walk does your left arm swing w/your right or left leg?
8. How many matches are in a standard pack?
9. On our flag, is the top stripe red or white?
10. What is the lowest # on the FM dial?
11. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or clockwise?
12. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
13. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
14. Which side of a women's blouse are the buttons on?
15. On a NY license plate, is New York on the top or bottom?
16. Which way do fans rotate?
17. Whose face is on a dime?
18. How many sides does a stop sign have?
19. Do books have even # pages on the right or left side?
20. How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
21. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
22. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
23. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
24. On which card is the cardmaker's trademark?
25. On which side of a venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
26. On the back of a one dollar bill, what is in the center?
27. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
28. How many curves are in a standard paper clip?
29. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
30. How many birthdays does the average person have?
Scroll down for the answers...
4. Blue, red, white, yellow, black, and gold
5. Q, Z
6. 1, 0
11. Counter (unless you happen to be south of the equator)
12. Towards bottom right
13. 12 (no #1)
16. Clockwise as you look at it
18. 8 What about the front side and back side? I think it also could be.
24. Ace of spades
27. *, #
30. 1, which is your birthdate.
30-28 Mensa is calling, genius
25-27 Not too shabby
20-24 You could do better
16-19 McDonald's is calling (would you like fries w/ that)?
15-00 Shucks! Being blind wouldn't affect you one bit!