Thread: This Is Funny

BANNED
    http://www.tokenclothing.com/

Dude, I used to consider myself a half decent baller but damn, ever since I got this shirt, I've sprained both my ankles, gone one-for-seventeen shooting and I've been dunked on twice. Not a pleasant experience. Now is this all coincidence? I love this shirt and all but I don't know how more I can take. I suppose it's the price you pay."

Drew in Campbell, CA

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

You gotta be shittin me!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED
    I couldn't believer it either

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy

5. Lounge   -   #5
    BANNED
    Layupman

Dunking,dunking, dunking... that's all anyone talks about now a days on the court. With the new layupman shirt, you can lay-up with just as much style as a reverse 360 tomohawk jam.

Ten Inch Vertical

Yo Dawg... I may not have the pure athletic ability of some of the brothers but I promise you. I more than make up for it. There's a reason why I don't jump that high. What can I say? The offcourt game compensates for the oncourt game.

12welfthman

When the game is going bad, when every fan wants to get up and do something but unfortunately can't do a damn thing. There is one fan, who can do something about it and he's sitting on the last seat on the bench. He begs the coach to put him in but his cries fall upon deaf ears. Here's a tribute to you 12welfthman