Thread: Ideas For Sportsworld

Site Owner
    Please give suggestions for some fun activities we could do here at sports world.

Some possible Ideas I have come up with are various pools, fantasy league organizations, etc.

Brian

2. Lounge   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    gambling...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    How about we start up a FileSharingTalk league up on yahoo sports for various sports offered. The winner could get some special stars and unique user group just for them till the next season.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BBC Sport does a Uk football team thing, you make a league have a certain budget and choose 11 players, depending on how well your players do (goals, setups etc) The player gains your team points and it runs all season and i think for the Uk people it would be a good idea.

Also a place where you can post links to websites that give to the minute sports updates and maybe sport highlight videos or famous videos would be good.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    And btw who will be the acting moderator here?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    How about we have people review the team before the league starts in whatever sport like i can do a baseball review for example

7. Lounge   -   #7
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@13 April 2004 - 21:20
    How about we start up a FileSharingTalk league up on yahoo sports for various sports offered. The winner could get some special stars and unique user group just for them till the next season.
    Hmmmmm lets see here.I remember somebody had an idea like this along time ago.Like over a Year ago I think.Maybe I should just go and Bump that Thread.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED
    Fantasy bets on which teams will win in certain sports, winner maybe gets something on the board (special priveleges for 1 week etc)