Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Sports Match Are You Going To Watch Next?

Cheese's Avatar Poster

Sorry I thought it was funny...

But seriously...

I'll be watching Newcastle United play PSV Eindhoven on TV in the UEFA Cup quarter finals. C'mon the toon!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Currently watching Boston and Montreal play in the NHL playoffs, next up will be the Nashville and Detroit playoff match that i am being forced to record! drat simulcasts!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    wont be watching
    but will be doing

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Probably the Imola Grand Prix next weekend
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by 4th gen@14 April 2004 - 02:31
    What channel is that on? I hope its either 1,2,3,4,5 cause thats all i can afford I'll watch the highlights of the newcastle match, i want PSV Eindhoven to win so i can brag to AZZZ and Cheese how crap teh toons are on msn

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    Well whatever comes on tv that i am interested in

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+14 April 2004 - 01:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 14 April 2004 - 01:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@14 April 2004 - 02:31
    What channel is that on? I hope its either 1,2,3,4,5 cause thats all i can afford I&#39;ll watch the highlights of the newcastle match, i want PSV Eindhoven to win so i can brag to AZZZ and Cheese how crap teh toons are on msn [/b][/quote]
    ITV

I only have terrestrial TV too
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy+14 April 2004 - 01:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (peerzyboy @ 14 April 2004 - 01:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@14 April 2004 - 02:31
    What channel is that on? I hope its either 1,2,3,4,5 cause thats all i can afford I&#39;ll watch the highlights of the newcastle match, i want PSV Eindhoven to win so i can brag to AZZZ and Cheese how crap teh toons are on msn [/b][/quote]
    You&#39;ll get blocked if you do, you should be supporting our teams in Europe. I even want Man Utd to win when they are in the Champions League...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    jetje's Avatar former star
    gonna watch Newcastle U againt P.S.V.
    I&#39;ll guess that just as in the 1st game PSV will be the stronger squad and will get the deserved win. 1-2 two goals from Mateja Kezman for PSV.

catch you all later B)

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@14 April 2004 - 13:04
    gonna watch Newcastle U againt P.S.V.
    I&#39;ll guess that just as in the 1st game PSV will be the stronger squad and will get the deserved win. 1-2 two goals from Mateja Kezman for PSV.

catch you all later B)

I don&#39;t think so...care to have a little wager on the result?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast