Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick And Tired Of These Retarded Processes

The other day I just suddenly started to get pop-ups and like 50 thousand processes running that I didn't start. The only thing I can figure is progs that I installed but the only ones I have put in is middle_man for aim. I have looked through all of my temp files and everything and I've ran ad aware and spybot but they still keep coming back . And I ran a trojan scanner and it found a file but I deleted it but I don't know what to do? :helpsmile:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Windows XP:
    go to start>setting>control panel>performance and maintainance>administrative tools>services>look for MESSENGER>right-clik "properities", DISABLE.
    That might help B)
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    http://www.blackviper.com/WinXP/servicecfg.htm

here youll find all the services you can safely disable - very ugly web interface-list is towards the bottom

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Disabled for a long time...I mean pop-ups like in ie for penis enlargement and shit...ill find what ones are running...Vfmmx.exe AAiHb.exe and i remember seeing OyJoy.exe or some shit like that.

Edit---Zedaax They are processes I have never saw before. They are run with my user name to so I can close any of them but when I close one another one opens.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by supersonic@13 April 2004 - 21:43
    Windows XP:
    go to start>setting>control panel>performance and maintainance>administrative tools>services>look for MESSENGER>right-clik "properities", DISABLE.
    That might help B)
    exactly what i was gonna post. you gotta restart after.

edit:nevermind, just read ur other post.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by hi_what_is_up&#33;@14 April 2004 - 08:16
    Disabled for a long time...I mean pop-ups like in ie for penis enlargement and shit...ill find what ones are running...Vfmmx.exe AAiHb.exe and i remember seeing OyJoy.exe or some shit like that.

Edit---Zedaax They are processes I have never saw before. They are run with my user name to so I can close any of them but when I close one another one opens.
    These l00k very scary
    Go http://www.answersthatwork.com/Taskl...s/tasklist.htm
    and search for these proccesses, the list is not updated, but it might
    help.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Try checking again your computer with a virus scanner and Spybot-S&D and make sure you have updated everything. (Spybot-S&D, virus scanner, etc)

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Ok my virus scanner got screwed up and its gone my damn pop up blocker is gone and I did spybot yesterday and it fixed everything temporarily. Do you guys know middle man to be gay and put adware on my comp.

Full list of unknown processes I&#39;ve had ZA block:

1.kWS.exe
    2.wowex32.exe
    3.bargains.exe
    4.eZstub Module
    5.Loader.exe
    6.oyJy.exe
    7.Save&#33;
    8.wcmdmgr.exe
    9.WhenUSearch.exe
    10.WinWildApp.exe
    11.wowex32.exe

These are all ones I have noticed in the past couple of days.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by hi_what_is_up&#33;@13 April 2004 - 22:16
    Ok my virus scanner got screwed up and its gone my damn pop up blocker is gone and I did spybot yesterday and it fixed everything temporarily. Do you guys know middle man to be gay and put adware on my comp.

Full list of unknown processes I&#39;ve had ZA block:

1.kWS.exe
    2.wowex32.exe
    3.bargains.exe
    4.eZstub Module
    5.Loader.exe
    6.oyJy.exe
    7.Save&#33;
    8.wcmdmgr.exe
    9.WhenUSearch.exe
    10.WinWildApp.exe
    11.wowex32.exe

These are all ones I have noticed in the past couple of days.
    theyre all spyware...what programs do you have isntalled on your computer? and does anybody else other than you use your computer, who may be going to websites that have spyware and clicking accept on all the security warnings?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Okay, you need a virus scanner and spyware ridding software that can handle crap like this. I&#39;ve tried any spyware remover worth trying and I&#39;ve known SpySweeper to be the best. A lot of people like Ad-aware and Spybot and they work great, but Spy Sweeper isn&#39;t so targeted by crapware.

NOD32 stand-aloe scanner and McAfee AVERT Stinger may help to clean the system without installing a full anti-virus. AVG is an excellent anti-virus, as well as NOD32.

Black Viper&#39;s Site really helps with services. But, I always hear people having trouble with pop-ups, viruses, spyware, and other crap so I made something to help. Supertrick XG I&#39;ve been putting it in a lot of my posts lately.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast