Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Size Matter?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I know the answer. Do you?

Do you believe "it's not the size of the boat but it's the motion in the ocean".

Do you know where the g-spot is? Do you believe there is a g-spot or is it a myth?

Can females ejaculate? (not piss )

Can a woman have an anal orgasm?

Does a woman get more nutrients from fellatio...or does a man get more from cunnilingus?

I know I'm going to get many "Google answers". .
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Originally posted by Busyman@14 April 2004 - 07:56
    I know the answer. Do you?

Do you believe "it's not the size of the boat but it's the motion in the ocean".  

Do you know where the g-spot is? Do you believe there is a g-spot or is it a myth?

Can females ejaculate? (not piss   )

Can a woman have an anal orgasm?

Does a woman get more nutrients from fellatio...or does a man get more from cunnilingus?

I know I'm going to get many "Google answers".     .
    Women like a large penis, but it is not necessary to achieve an orgasm.

The G-spot probably is similiar to the male prostate. If you hit the clit, it is irrelevant.

Ejaculating women ARE simply pissing.

Anal orgasm? Who cares, I don't like poop.

The protein load women get from fellatio makes it almost a necessay function if they wish to be healthy!
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    - Most of us do NOT like a penis that is bigger than average. It is actually more about the width than the length.

- Yes of course there is a g-spot and it DOES make a difference. Some women cum easier by stimulation of the g-spot, others by stimulation of the clit. For some it is equally good.

- Yes of course they can ejaculate

- Why wouldn't a woman be able to get an anal orgasm? Unlike men, women don't always need to be touched in a specific way to cum.

- Yes, there are much more nutricious substances in sperm then there are in 'womens cum' .

4. Lounge   -   #4
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by hobbes@14 April 2004 - 07:04
    The protein load women get from fellatio makes it almost a necessay function if they wish to be healthy!

hilarious and also factual, i just laughed so hard i almost ejaculated (sorry i mean pissed myself)

as for the anal orgasm, a female orgasm is experienced throughout the entire body
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Skweeky@14 April 2004 - 06:19
    - Most of us do NOT like a penis that is bigger than average. It is actually more about the width than the length.

- Yes of course there is a g-spot and it DOES make a difference. Some women cum easier by stimulation of the g-spot, others by stimulation of the clit. For some it is equally good.

- Yes of course they can ejaculate

- Why wouldn't a woman be able to get an anal orgasm? Unlike men, women don't always need to be touched in a specific way to cum.

- Yes, there are much more nutricious substances in sperm then there are in 'womens cum' .
    Damn we already have a winner!!!

....And of course from a woman

btw there is no protein "load" in semen.

Men get more "amino acid" from vaginal fluid. I'll tell you later about what you get....it ain't whole lot good.

Women get more "nutrients" from fellatio then we get from cunnilingus.
    It is more like 25 to 8. (So women, when you suck dick, you'll end up with a vitamin!!! )

Most women do not ejaculate, but some can. It comes from a gland in the vagina (can't for the life of me remember the name right now)

For most women the clit is not the law. Eat pussy by focusing on the clit and in most cases you'll be fucking up instead of fucking.

Size does matter for women...to an extent. Ask any woman and she will tell you her "small" story.
    Not long enough...you don't don't have a stroke. As soon as you move a tad, you are already out of the pussy. . You also will not hit her g-spot because you won't hit the angle enough to reach it.
    No circumference and you are a pencil clanking around a jar.

Too big....and your just hurting her...but her vagina will stretch to accomodate ...................eventually.

In the end SIZE DOES MATTER, but any woman will tell you, you have to know how to "work it".

Skweeky...you are on the money!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by brenda@14 April 2004 - 06:23
    a female orgasm is experienced throughout the entire body
    i want 1 of those

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by bujub22+14 April 2004 - 08:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 14 April 2004 - 08:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brenda@14 April 2004 - 06:23
    i want 1 of those [/b][/quote]
    What orgasm ain&#39;t?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #8
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Busyman+14 April 2004 - 09:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 14 April 2004 - 09:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by bujub22@14 April 2004 - 08:59
    <!--QuoteBegin-brenda
    @14 April 2004 - 06:23

i want 1 of those
    What orgasm ain&#39;t? [/b][/quote]
    mine

all i get is a stiff leg&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I should think it&#39;s similar for men. Muscles all over the body contract and release.

A hint for guys on how to tell if a woman really has had an orgasm... the muscle contractions are generally strongest in the vaginal wall when a woman orgasms. If this is during intercourse, you&#39;ll probably be able to feel this contracting on your penis.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by NikkiD@14 April 2004 - 09:06
    I should think it&#39;s similar for men. Muscles all over the body contract and release.

A hint for guys on how to tell if a woman really has had an orgasm... the muscle contractions are generally strongest in the vaginal wall when a woman orgasms. If this is during intercourse, you&#39;ll probably be able to feel this contracting on your penis.
    Also, for the most part, her clitoris is super sensitive.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast