Thread: Help Thedave Get Laid!

Poster
    ok so i offered Karen a huge lump of copper and she screamed at me .

anyway now ive given her chocolate and flowers a few times, and she still doesnt seem to notice me. the other day i went to the woodyard and when i came out i found her life long friend coming on to her. i gave him a giftwrapped fish and he seemed grateful .

the last gift a gave her was a necklace and i talk to her everyday and she still doesnt notice me.

also how do i get my animals out the barn?

oh yeah im talking about harvest moon: friends of mineral town btw
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

2. Games   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Excellent misplaced post.

3. Games   -   #3
    What the heck lol

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by BigBoo@22 April 2004 - 14:19
    ok so i offered Karen a huge lump of copper and she screamed at me .

anyway now ive given her chocolate and flowers a few times, and she still doesnt seem to notice me. the other day i went to the woodyard and when i came out i found her life long friend coming on to her. i gave him a giftwrapped fish and he seemed grateful .

the last gift a gave her was a necklace and i talk to her everyday and she still doesnt notice me.

also how do i get my animals out the barn?

Read between the lines

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    anyone else got it? since i gt the first as an offer with my ggbc i loved this game. s it worth getting the gamecube version to link up to.

thisgame iis apperently 30 years long, its taken me 3 days solid to get through the first year . this has to be one of the longest games in the world.

anyway. this is kind of annoying. i pay £27 fr a game, the instructions are only five small page (the bassic conntrols andit sayys for full instructioins goto http://www.ubisoft.com/uk/games/harvestmoongba) the websie seems to be just an ad.

i rea all the books in the library and im still none the wiser
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto