Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marines Investigate Photo Posted On Web

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    NEW ORLEANS - The Marines are investigating a photograph circulating on the Internet that depicts a soldier with two Iraqi boys and a sign, in English, proclaiming the soldier had killed one boy's father and impregnated the boy's sister.

NEW ORLEANS - The Marines are investigating a photograph circulating on the Internet that depicts a soldier with two Iraqi boys and a sign, in English, proclaiming the soldier had killed one boy's father and impregnated the boy's sister.

Source

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.cair-net.org/images/lcpl11.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    It looks altared to me

It looks altared to me
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Poster
    It looks quite funny

It looks quite funny
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    It looks OK to me

It looks OK to me

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I really hope that this turns out to be an altered photo. First off there is already enough tension there and this surely won't do anything to help, and secondly this soldier is from my home state and I think that someone from Louisiana would have a little more sense than that. I know that cajuns are pretty damn crazy, but not stupid.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Why would a marine post this anyway?
    If it's real it was coerced.
    But it's not real because an Arab is not going to say "knocked up".
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@14 April 2004 - 15:37
    If it's real it was coerced.
    But it's not real because an Arab is not going to say "knocked up".
    I'm pretty sure the soldier would have written it and given it to the boy. Though, the writing is pretty good for an American soldier
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by 4th gen+14 April 2004 - 12:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 14 April 2004 - 12:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@14 April 2004 - 15:37
    If it&#39;s real it was coerced.
    But it&#39;s not real because an Arab is not going to say "knocked up".
    I&#39;m pretty sure the soldier would have written it and given it to the boy. Though, the writing is pretty good for an American soldier [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s a good jab 4th gen.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman+14 April 2004 - 15:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 14 April 2004 - 15:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@14 April 2004 - 12:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman
    @14 April 2004 - 15:37
    If it&#39;s real it was coerced.
    But it&#39;s not real because an Arab is not going to say "knocked up".

I&#39;m pretty sure the soldier would have written it and given it to the boy. Though, the writing is pretty good for an American soldier
    That&#39;s a good jab 4th gen. [/b][/quote]
    I aim to please B)
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by 4th gen@14 April 2004 - 11:05
    I aim to please B)
    You don&#39;t aim to refrain?

You don&#39;t aim to refrain?

This photo issue would seem to fit well with the rhetoric which states that we are in the midst of another Viet Nam.

Soon the U.S. and Iraq will be inundated with illegitimate Iraqi/American children, international lawyers will seek child-support for them, soldiers will be disappearing in Iraq so as to assimilate and start families, we&#39;ll have a huge MIA-in-Iraq movement, etc.

Ah, the memories....
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast