Thread: Pandora Tormoorow Problems

I keep getting this error just afterI try to start single player:
    General protection fault!

History: ConfigUI <- InitEngine
    My video card is supported and I have the newest drivers so that cant be the problem. Could it be a bad crack?
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    no its not a bad crack, i had the same problem. the crack should include the exe file, and also a retail exe. you have to replace the relevant files (2). there in different folders, but once youve properley replaced them the game works fine

any problems let me know and ill walk you through it

hope that helps
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    Yea, i worked it out but now when it goes through the intro movie then I select my profile, it quits on me and boots me back to windows.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    sounds like a graphics card problem to me

theres multiple threads on this in Gameworld anyway - might be some help

one was on the booting out problem especially

good luck with it all - and cherck out all the other splinter cell 2 posts
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Games   -   #5
    They have no useful info in em. Im gonna try makin it start in a higher resolution.

EDIT: Note, im gonna try another crack... maybe the 1.01

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    the crack ive got that works is the devince one. unzipped it contains :

splintercell2.exe

shadowstrike_static_retail.exe

i can verify it works, have been playing it for a while now with no problems

could it be one of the discs is corrupt? did you download one that has rar files missing?

if you want my crack, pm me, and ill send it to you over messenger

hope that helps pal

7. Games   -   #7
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    when i click on the shadowstrike_static_retail.exe , i get a message stating that vorbisfile.dll could not be found , and also how do install the immersion file (a.k.a CD-4 ) ??

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    well, for me anyway, i dont click on the static_retail.exe to play the game.

you just replace this file with the crack one, replace the exe with the crack one , and then boot up the game from the crack exe

if you do this the game runs perfect. none of that &#39;history file not found&#39; bollocks and you dont get booted out after the loading screne which was happening a lot to me.

hope that helps, and remeber to not use the crack, not the original desktop shortcut (i know it sounds stupid, but it caught me out a few times. the original shortcut isnt for the crack)

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    and sorry, i dont know how to install cd4, im not even sure what files are on the cd - my game is running fine without cd4 being installed.

i assumed it was cd4 to play online - but apparently that isnt the case. theirs a few open topics about cd4 - im sure someone will work it out