Thread: When Is Tyson Fighting Again?

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Have not followed up with recent Tyson gossip -
    but
    when will he fight again?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I don't follow boxing all that much but I read that he and Roy Jones Jr. MIGHT get it on. That would be a great fight to see, Jones speed lightning speed and Tyson's awesome power. I hope that this fight happens.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Tyson is a totally spent force and has been for a good number of years.

He is only given decent fights because of the box office. It's the almighty dollar. He draws a TV audience because he polarizes the viewing public so much. Some want to watch him win and the right thinking want to see him get beaten. The fact that he is still about is an affront to boxing.

If it were not for his notoriety he would not even get a license to fight.

He should not even be allowed in the same ring as Roy Jones Jnr. It is only because Jones is unlikely to actually do him permanent physical damage that it may be allowed.

I yearn for the day we see the back of this disgrace. Cus D'Amoto made a fighting machine.

Don King took that and turned it into a money making monster.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Tyson just hasn't been the same fighter he was before he went to jail. I personally think that he should just retire. His fights since he got out have all been disappointing in my opinion.
    <span style='color:green'>God invented alcohol to keep the Irish from ruling the world</span>

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Many people forget that Holyfield bit someone&#39;s ear earlier in his career.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Tyson needs to fight&#33;&#33;&#33; He needs the money. He went flat broke. Fight,Fight&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@14 April 2004 - 22:26
    Many people forget that Holyfield bit someone&#39;s ear earlier in his career.
    Anyone who bites someone&#39;s ear off in a boxing match deserves to be banned for life
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    was there a grudge between the players or was it a &#39;seize the moment&#39; as he bit his ear off?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I&#39;ve heard rumour that Tyson is going to make his return to fighting not in Boxing but in K1. They are trying to line up a fight between Tyson and Bob Sapp ( a former Linebacker). It&#39;ll be real short - Sapp will annihilate him&#33;&#33;&#33; For more info check some M.M.A websites. Here&#39;s a good one:

http://www.sherdog.com/
    Signature removed