Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One Hour Photo

i didnt like it...imho
    if you want to see robin williams in a serious role watch "insomnia" still not the greatest movie in the world but still pretty darn good and most deffinatly better than 1 hour photo

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    I fell asleep when I watched "Insomnia", it's just not that good. And I found out it's a remake of a 1997 European movie with the same title and plot, that makes it even less original. On the other hand, One Hour Photo is amazing, one of the best films I've seen. Robin's acting was just incredible. And I don't think it's over-rated, it's kinda under-rated actually. I heard nothing but bad things before I saw this movie, and after I saw it, I was like "What the fuck were those people talking about?" I recommend this movie.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    When I said creepy I didnt mean scary or anything, but I sort of meant it like what somebody said earlier... it relates to real life and we sort of have to trust the people... never thought of stalking ppl that way, until i saw this movie

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    lolol i never saw it... is it good? i was gonna read the other posts till i saw SPOILER! so i skipped it

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    for $4 bucks (thats how much it cost CDN price) to rent I would say its worth it!

A LITTLE SPOILER TO THE ENDING
    hmmm when he was in da hotel room with them 2 and telling the girl to **** his **** i was like, awww what a f***in prick he is...but than at the end it sort of seems funny when he asks to see the picks he took when he was in the interragation room

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    There are two versions of this movie, I like the one that starts with Robin explaining what causes people to have red eyes in photos. Anybody seen that version? It was the TMD release.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Poster
    i did not get the end wtf?

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    It could mean differently depends on how you think, I guess. Maybe it did happen or it could just be Sy's imagination (I am talking about the pic in the end).

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Poster
    Yeah that pic at the end had me really thinking... (this next sentence is a spoiler) But when he was sitting outside the house and he imagined that he lived there was also weird cause I thought he broke into the house sat down and had a drink to watch some tv and didnt expect them to be home so early.

I think the pic in the end was Sly's imagination...

I like the one that starts with Robin explaining what causes people to have red eyes in photos
    Can't remember the beginning, but i saw the one where they were in the interigation room and the officer asked him a question and told him he didnt have to talk until his lawyer came... is that the version he talks about reducing red eye from photos?

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    No, that's not the one.

Version One: begins with Sy explaining the red eyes, you won't know he was arrested until the end
    Version Two: begins with the Officer asking Sy questions in the interigation room

I am just wondering why there were two versions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast