Thread: Top 10 Sharereactor Alternatives

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    Revconnect.com ShareReactor.com Backup without picutres

ed2k://|file|Sharereactor.backup.offline.v0.5.rar|17532822|E6451517E5473413FA5AA9EE372066D5|/

Actual ShareReactor.com Backup w/ pictures Both are Verified:

ed2k://|file|entire_sharereactor_website_simonmoon_gowenna.rar|50478549|204D96325B9376D67DC2EF172AEBD5A7|
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    dont bother with the latter. The links dont work.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    powerstick's Avatar Poster
    they work fine for me just copy the code above, then open overnet to options>general>here hit the tab "take ed2k links"

then go to transfer window right click on an empty area and choose and click on "copy ed2k link from clipboard"
    Make your files the smallest possible to share. If you don't you how I recomend DR. DivX. It will do it for you. We don't want to have to dl that 2.5 gig sh*t for a movie or 2 SVCD's. SMALLEST FORMAT ALWAYS!!!!!!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by powerstick@17 April 2004 - 07:31
    they work fine for me just copy the code above, then open overnet to options>general>here hit the tab "take ed2k links"

then go to transfer window right click on an empty area and choose and click on "copy ed2k link from clipboard"
    He's talking about the ed2k links within the simonmoon_gowenna.rar release and no they dont work...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Pleasuredome101.com & FuckTheInter.net are both truly excellent.