Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming Movies

muchspl2
    deserves a bump

no love from movieworld, maybe I should have posted upcomeing music in musicworld

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Retired
    If you update the lay-out a bit and promise it will be updated I will think about a pin

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    BANNED
    Dont do that ike ..it'll go to his head man

j'okin much

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    muchspl2
    I didn't really want it pinned (would be cool, I guess ), just thought it would get more responses/discussions.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Thats an interesting list. I'm looking forward to quite a few of these movies
    Robert00000

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Hmmm... Most anticipated movie out of this list for me would probably be Troy. Although it might have been Alien vs. Predator if they had only hired a better director than Paul Anderson, who's name has become synonymous with dissapointment. You forgot one very important one though:

Sin City: TBA 2005 - Sin City is a violent city where the police department is as corrupt as the streets are deadly. In this movie, we follow three stories, the central of which is Marv, a tough-as-nails and nearly impossible to kill street fighter who goes on a rampage of vengeance when a beautiful woman, Goldie (King), he sleeps with for only one night is killed while lying in bed with him.
    http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808560209
    (This one's gonna be huge with Pulp Fiction fans)

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    I'm not sure if this was posted (dont think it was), but Boondock Saints 2 is (i think) in the process of being made, which pwnz 455!!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    muchspl2
    updated both. thanks guys

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Retired
    Complete list for USA releases

http://www.imdb.com/Recent/USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12