Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Update On Antispam

Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@30 April 2004 - 01:11
    Sarcasm is so unbecoming from you JP.
    I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being totally serious.

Why go someplace you don't like. If you are happier elsewhere then I am genuinely happy for you and I wish you well.

If you don't like this board, cool. Leave it to other people who do.

I have no intention of spoiling your fun. I would appreciate it if you would afford me the same courtesy. I like it here, please don't participate in trying to ruin it.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Withcheese+30 April 2004 - 01:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 30 April 2004 - 01:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@29 April 2004 - 22:32
    Trust me.

When anti-spam is removed you&#39;ll be sorry.

There will be an obvious outcome in light of certain people that are now gone.
    I don&#39;t think so, if it was removed and someone used a spam script it is easy to notice and just as easy to stop.

Some people might try to cause trouble but they&#39;d be a minor nuisance at best, I&#39;d trade anti-spam for the threat of any "attacks" by disgruntled ex-members. [/b][/quote]
    If they could only be ex-members I would be happy.

If they don&#39;t like the board that is absolutely fine. I wish them God Speed.

Why do they keep coming back to post tho&#39;, it does neither them nor the board any good.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Chesse there is no point in arguing against anti spam. Its there and that is all that there is to it. I am sure if it had affected certain members on this board as much as it has affected us. It would have been taken off by now.

I am not going to and need not mention these members names. They are the ones that jump to the defence of the &#39;board&#39; no matter. In fact if one of them farts about a dozen of them have to wipe their arses.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@30 April 2004 - 01:30
    Chesse there is no point in arguing against anti spam. Its there and that is all that there is to it. I am sure if it had affected certain members on this board as much as it has affected us. It would have been taken off by now.

I am not going to and need not mention these members names. They are the ones that jump to the defence of the &#39;board&#39; no matter. In fact if one of them farts about a dozen of them have to wipe their arses.
    So don&#39;t post.

If you don&#39;t approve go to a board you like.

You will be happy, we will be happy, everybody will be happy.

Why is this an issue.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+30 April 2004 - 00:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 30 April 2004 - 00:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-bigboab@30 April 2004 - 01:30

So don&#39;t post.

Why is this an issue.[/b][/quote]
    This is my last words on this issue JP. I can assure you of this. And My last words are:

If only you knew.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I have to agree with JP on this one.

If didn&#39;t like it here I would go elsewhere. I have on occasion.

If I don&#39;t see topics that interest me I don&#39;t post in them. Some have a need to post....everywhere.

It seems anti-spam hits more people harder than others.
    Those people probably post whore I mean post more too.

If anti-spam "hurts" you that much you should....well get some other interests besides taking a board so seriously.

If anti-spam hit me once on every single post it would annoy me but, in the end, I would copy and paste and move on.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@30 April 2004 - 01:55

If I don&#39;t see topics that interest me I don&#39;t post in them. Some have a need to post....everywhere.

If anti-spam "hurts" you that much you should....well get some other interests besides taking a board so seriously.

If anti-spam hit me once on every single post it would annoy me but, in the end, I would copy and paste and move on.
    Agreed.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+30 April 2004 - 01:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 30 April 2004 - 01:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@30 April 2004 - 00:32
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigboab
    @30 April 2004 - 01:30

So don&#39;t post.

Why is this an issue.
    This is my last words on this issue JP. I can assure you of this. And My last words are:

If only you knew. [/b][/quote]
    TTFN and good luck.

I hope you find what you want elsewhere.

Take care mate.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by Busyman@30 April 2004 - 00:55

I agree it hasn&#39;t got me once, however, i have not been posting much.
    Wiz.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    bigboab try contacting marc and get his opinion on fixing the board

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123