Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Me Cheating In Bf Vietnam (pic)

Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by joeyipod@17 April 2004 - 14:31
    there's always some tough fag on the server who's a dick to everyone then u cheat against him and he gets the shits..

now THAT is fun to watch and he can't believe he's losing

Oh the memory of that
    how about you actually learn to play if oyu want to beat somebody?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    He will have to buy the game over again if he gets cought...PB will ban his CD key.

3. Games   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by joeyipod@18 April 2004 - 06:22
    this is the kinda person i love cheating in front of 

see how easy he gets pissed its funny 
    Pissed off? You obviously don't know how to read human beings, but I'm not all that surpised by that for some reason.

I'm more annoyed than anything, eventhough I actually avoid games that allow for rampant cheating, which just so happens to be almost every "hot" game nowadays. Pissed off? Naaahh... I actually kind of pity people like you; so lame, and yet so ignorant about it. lol.

Not to mention that pissing people off and creaming your pants over it is a middle school mentality, so yeah... definitely pity. Damn kids.

4. Games   -   #24
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    like i said, usually only little kids do that stuff. adults are in for more of a challenge.

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    this guy is a looser

6. Games   -   #26
    This is a private cheat that will never go public.
    your one of those spoiled little greedy kids arnt you i cheat but never online games. thats so lame you never get better its as bad as a pker

7. Games   -   #27
    Come on dude, go play outside...
    Obviously you are not ready to play with the big boys yet

8. Games   -   #28
    Its people like Xare (little cheating faggots with no life) that ruin games.

@ Xare - not like u give a fuck about what i say, but get a fucking life dude and stop ruining other poeples gaming experince. FAGGOT
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

9. Games   -   #29
    Speaking of kids, that is the main reason I don't play online anymore. Who wants to play against a bunch stupid nose picking brats.

10. Games   -   #30
    Originally posted by guttertrash@20 April 2004 - 00:09
    Speaking of kids, that is the main reason I don't play online anymore. Who wants to play against a bunch stupid nose picking brats.
    play games that are more challening not as many script kiddies i play lineage all my friends are 20+ sept 1 who is 17 there all cool but half dont speak much english

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast