Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Difference In Kazaa...

I just found a few new versions of kazaa that seems to be out after kazaa lite 2.4.3, I would like someone to explaion the difference between them.

Kazaa Lite Resurrection 0.0.7/2.4.8(0.0.7 is the lastest version I can DL, 2.4.8 is the lastest version listed)

Kazaa Lite 2.6.0

CleanKazaa v2

Can someone ellaborate?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by Testy@17 April 2004 - 02:43
    I just found a few new versions of kazaa that seems to be out after kazaa lite 2.4.3, I would like someone to explaion the difference between them.

Kazaa Lite Resurrection 0.0.7/2.4.8(0.0.7 is the lastest version I can DL, 2.4.8 is the lastest version listed)

Kazaa Lite 2.6.0

CleanKazaa v2

Can someone ellaborate?
    kazaalite resurection is simply klite 2.4.3 with updated tools.
    kazaalite 2.6.0 is based on kmd 2.6 (the newest version), and has helpful tools and is ad/spyware free.
    clean kazaa v2???

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I know what to do, thanks.

By the way, is there an offical home page for kazaa lite anymore? I used to go to http://www.klitesite.com/ and http://doa2.host.sk/ to find updates but now it seems to have become something else.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Testy@17 April 2004 - 03:33
    I know what to do, thanks.

wtf? y did you ask then???? \

the klr site is currently down
    go here for devolpments on klite 2.6

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    No no, I mean I know what to do now after you have tell me about it. Didn't mean to make you mad.

Also one last thing, how do I get the status window to go back down beside the movie player bar?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Testy@17 April 2004 - 05:57
    No no, I mean I know what to do now after you have tell me about it. Didn't mean to make you mad.

Also one last thing, how do I get the status window to go back down beside the movie player bar?
    lmao, im not mad .

This might help you with your status bar thingy problemo. B)

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Thanks for the input, but thats not I wanted.

But I was talking about the status window that displays information about the accelerator and the auto-search duration.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Testy@17 April 2004 - 06:12
    lol, I feel stupid but how do I use that? Run them at the same time?
    start the gui hacker, then open klite and start checking/unchecking the boxes on the gui hacker till' you find what you want. no need to feel stupid

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Please read two post above, sorry for being slow typer.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by Testy@17 April 2004 - 06:16
    Please read two post above, sorry for being slow typer.
    ok i understand now (i think i do anyways). do you see the little square box with a black dot in it? next to where it says 'search'... click that and it should go back (if thats what your talking about)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast