Thread: Got One For Ya

ok, this movie was aulstrailian i think, it was about a family that partied all the time and had trouble with thier kids. it had an inner meaning , and a moral , and was very entertaining, from what i can remember, one of the stars(the dad) played in 'ATTACK OF THE CLONES' as bubba-fets dad. and he also played in the new matrix , i believe.
    It was an excellent movie that never got much recognition, but stuck with my wife and I as one of our favorites. Its been years since weve seen it.

MORE DETAILS..... i remember that their daughter kept a journal and was raped by her uncle. and at the end of the movie, the girl hung herself in a tree in the backyard. Her mom found the journal and read it, and went to the bar where her dad was drinking with the same uncle , and showed him the journal and her dad beat the hell out of him and killed him with a broken beer bottle.
    good luck

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    sorry bout this i must have clicked 'new topic' instead of 'new reply' for LOST AND FOUND... but if you know it let me know.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i believe the movie was called Once We're Soldiers or something like that.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    well i was close anyways

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    and btw NOT Australian it's new Zealand

We are not teh same country as New Zealand!!!

Just liek Russell Crowe is New Zealand not Australian