Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Button Mice

Poster
    I just got one of these five button two wheeled mice anyone else tried them?
    they're pretty sweet

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    i could do with 1 of them for gaming.. where did u get urs from?
    ice ice baby

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    How much was it??

Is it any good? Is it all smooth and easy press buttons etc...

I spose i cud say is it worth the money?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    yes itz worht more money but then again whats the use for 2 extra buttons... since im guessing one button is a wheel and there are 2 extra on the side

im gonna get a logitech wireless mouse n keyboard the 2 in one

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I have a Microsoft optical wheel mouse with 5 buttons. I use the thumb button all the time to go back to the previous web page (the 5th button goes forward). You can program them to do whatever you want. The only problem I have is that some games don't recognize the extra buttons. But in games that do, they really come in handy for things like Grenades or Medkits, etc.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    right on.
    the second wheel can also be used for switching weapons while the first one is used to zoom in or vice versa.
    This comes in really handy in first person shooting games!
    mine I got at my local computer place for $20 dollars

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    heheh online is cheaper i dink 16 i dink.. o well... im getting my wireless mouse n keyboard i like it better

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by Soul814@13 March 2003 - 20:34
    im getting my wireless mouse n keyboard i like it better
    Be careful, I heard wireless mice tend to respond kind of slow if you use them to play intense action games.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    awww shytzzz... lolz darn... intense like what shooting...

well first imma play war 3 n diablo 2 LOD but not online since my parents dont let me have internet on my own com or i will turn out to be like "the great dude" lolz... so its all single player but still fun...

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    I just got a Logitech MX700 about a month ago and i LOVE it. Wireless is definitly the way to go. But... if your gonna go the wireless route be prepared to shell out for the big boys. My girlfriend was on the right track when she got me my first wireless mouse (a Microsoft wireless optical mouse... $40) but the scroll wheel was all messed up and then the most annoying thing of all was that if you didn't move it around for about 30 seconds or so it'd go into it's battery saving mode and then when you wanted to "wake" it back up it wouldn't move for like three seconds.. sometimes you'd have to click the mouse just for it to recognize itself. My logitech is WAY more responsive then even my old corded mouse. BTW.. it's a 7 button mouse, 8 if you include the wheel button too.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast