Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Downloads

what the hell is happening to kazza, l've been a week now tring to d/load a file that has six users, the d/loads l do get are really sloooooooow ie: 86kbs and lower,also when l search for a file l'm getting multiple files by the same users, anyone have any answers please

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Dont use kazaa use kazaa lite,ares,or bulbster.They seem to work way better then kazaa

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    try a sexy new k-lite 2.6, click below for download

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    sorry should have said l am using kazzalite,and the d/load speeds are 0.89kbs and lower, occasionally higer but nothing like the usual d/load speeds l was getting

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    have you tried jumping supernodes etc to find more sources

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    muchspl2
    what are you trying to get, kazaa and all the alt kazaa listed in this thread sucks for new stuff, they suck for software, it just plain sucks
    its a dieing network
    learn other p2p programs irc/bittorrent/emule/newsgroups/soulseek
    don't limit yourself to a dieing network

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    l happen to like kazzalite, l don't want to try other sites,l've tried jumping supernodes hell i've tried everything nothing makes much difference, the uploads people are taking are fine good speeds, l feel like l'm keeping the whole site going with uploads, but the files in search are really bugging me l don't understand how l just keep getting names of say eight people all the same name, and so it goes all through search all muliple files all differnt users.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by jessica9@17 April 2004 - 08:17
    l happen to like kazzalite, l don't want to try other sites,l've tried jumping supernodes hell i've tried everything nothing makes much difference, the uploads people are taking are fine good speeds, l feel like l'm keeping the whole site going with uploads, but the files in search are really bugging me l don't understand how l just keep getting names of say eight people all the same name, and so it goes all through search all muliple files all differnt users.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    <BURN
    :flame:

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    hey much y you forcing ur opinion on everyone else??? just cos u dont like dont mean everyone else has to stop liking it for ya

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast