Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows Media Player Fcuked Up!

Hi guys my Windows Media Player on my computer is fucked up. Whenever I try to play an MP3 or any type of media file it says that the file is corrupt and wont play. I have tried most of my mp3s and media files and get the same message. I have also downloaded some fresh mp3s off the internet and still the same. Please help me guys

Cheers

Leon

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    winamp is the best player, try using it instead B)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by bulio@17 April 2004 - 13:35
    winamp is the best player, try using it instead B)
    yeh winamp plays the mp3s, just wonderin why WMP wont play mp3s and other media players. Want media player for mp3s and video as it kicks ass!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    have you done a virus scan? if the output of the virus is scan is no viruses then i suggest using winamp or real player.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Have you tried re-installing WMP?
    If that's the program you prefer to use, I see no point in telling you to use something else.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by chinook_apache@17 April 2004 - 13:54
    have you done a virus scan? if the output of the virus is scan is no viruses then i suggest using winamp or real player.
    Doin a virus scan now will let you know how it gets on. Cheers

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    unless your stuck on wmp, try winamp, or quentessiential player, (which i now use instead of wianmp. )

both are available here.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337@17 April 2004 - 15:25
    unless your stuck on wmp, try winamp, or quentessiential player, (which i now use instead of wianmp. )

both are available here.
    Does QCD's EQ work on CDs now? It's a great program but not having EQ on my CDs just don't cut it for me.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Done virus scan now, no virus's reported. But mp3s and movies works on my sisters profile. Think it may be somethin to do with a deleted file in my documents and settings. Any ideas?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Have you recently reinstalled windows, I had the same problem because my account did not have ownership of the files I was trying to play.
    AOL 9.0 Now with top speed sarcasm that is 5x funnier than normal
    dial up sarcasm complete with AOL instant stalker.

AOL 9.0 with top speed and AOL instant stalker...more expensive than saffron but worth it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast