Thread: Ra Converter

I wasn't sure if this was for Musicworld or softwareworld, since it involves both. But I choose this one, if I should've posted it elsewere, dont hurt me, please.

So here is my dilemma. My friend has a site with rare music that you can't really fin on KL or any other fileshare program I've looked at. I'm talking about music that has been recorded dozens of times and he has virtually every version of it availabe, it's a treasure trove of music, BUT everything is a .ra or .rm file. Now, for some reason RealPlayer hates me. I've DLed it, set it up, and it dont work. I've deleted it and DLed it again. And it still didn't work. I even reformated my hard drive and it didnt work. SO I have decided RealPlayer is the work of Satan.
    Therefore, I have all this rocking music, but cannot listen to it. So on to the point

Does anyone know of a program that allows one to convert .ra or .rm files to .mp3 or .wav files?

Thank you so incredibly much.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Originally posted by Dubhguy@17 April 2004 - 19:23
    I wasn't sure if this was for Musicworld or softwareworld, since it involves both. But I choose this one, if I should've posted it elsewere, dont hurt me, please.

So here is my dilemma. My friend has a site with rare music that you can't really fin on KL or any other fileshare program I've looked at. I'm talking about music that has been recorded dozens of times and he has virtually every version of it availabe, it's a treasure trove of music, BUT everything is a .ra or .rm file. Now, for some reason RealPlayer hates me. I've DLed it, set it up, and it dont work. I've deleted it and DLed it again. And it still didn't work. I even reformated my hard drive and it didnt work. SO I have decided RealPlayer is the work of Satan.
    Therefore, I have all this rocking music, but cannot listen to it. So on to the point

Does anyone know of a program that allows one to convert .ra or .rm files to .mp3 or .wav files?

Thank you so incredibly much.
    Clicky Clicky

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    I think db power amp can do it
    have you tried the real player alt, its aboult a million times better and doesn't have spywear/adwear
    http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail...fid=1054136293
    goodluck

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337@17 April 2004 - 19:25

Clicky Clicky
    I love you. Thank you very much.

And I will look into that alternate real player thingy.

Thanks again