Thread: Trouble With Archives...

Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    http://www.angelfire.com/scfi/Darkrealm/Q.jpg
    I just aquirred this file using a bitorrent client and I have no clue in hell what or how to utilize this to get into something that makes sense in order for me to burn.

WinRAR says that it either does not recognize the file type or that it is a damaged file when I try to open any one of the archives. The .nfo file merely shows up blank when I use notepad on it.

Anyone have a clue how I need to proceed or is this truly a damaged bunch of files?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2
    I can't see your pic, but just reopen the torrent and let it finish
    unless you still have it running, and it is finished then you need to cancel in order to unzip it with winrar

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    That should help fix the link.

To be honest... I am not even certain that this is the result of the torrent file I am trying to download. It may be the result of the mIRC download I am also trying.

I wish I could be more specific as to what is going on, however, the mIRC FAQ images seem to be missing from the forums link and I do not know a whole lot about either of these file-sharing applications. Pardon my "noob-ness". :">

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Izagaia@18 April 2004 - 04:01
    That should help fix the link.

To be honest... I am not even certain that this is the result of the torrent file I am trying to download. It may be the result of the mIRC download I am also trying.

I wish I could be more specific as to what is going on, however, the mIRC FAQ images seem to be missing from the forums link and I do not know a whole lot about either of these file-sharing applications. Pardon my "noob-ness". :">
    yes, that is from mirc. 'my recieved files'.