Thread: Evillyrics V0.1.7 Released

2. Music   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    I have used this Program in the past and must admit it does a good Job for most Popular Songs.But does not work with everything you Play.

So give it a try and see how it helps you.Could work really nice with OrangeCD Catalog also since there is a Feature to add Lyrics to each Song in your Database.

FC B)

3. Music   -   #3
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Nice plugin! Though it does give me fucked up lyrics sometimes.

4. Music   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    tnx SH going to give this a try sounds good

5. Music   -   #5
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Now ill know what the fuck my heavy metal vocalists are saying even better now. :music1:

6. Music   -   #6
    Meh....It's not that good. It gives you an idea of what the lyrics are but most of them are wrong

7. Music   -   #7
    There will never be a perfect Lyrics Program.But it does do an ok Job.

8. Music   -   #8
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    winlyrics is better than evillyrics (i've used both) it has a larger and generally more accurate database of lyrics... cept it's shareware so you're "supposed" to pay after 3 weeks

I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by masta.z@21 April 2004 - 22:09
    winlyrics is better than evillyrics (i've used both) it has a larger and generally more accurate database of lyrics... cept it's shareware so you're "supposed" to pay after 3 weeks
    Never heard of that one.Have to Play with that later.And I know you already have a Crack.So will be in touch.

10. Music   -   #10
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+21 April 2004 - 23:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 21 April 2004 - 23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-masta.z@21 April 2004 - 22:09
    winlyrics is better than evillyrics (i&#39;ve used both) it has a larger and generally more accurate database of lyrics... cept it&#39;s shareware so you&#39;re "supposed" to pay after 3 weeks
    Never heard of that one.Have to Play with that later.And I know you already have a Crack.So will be in touch. [/b][/quote]
    me? have a crack? never o and if i remember i&#39;ll send ya winlyrics + uhhm, "expansion" whenever i gets internet back on my computer (hopefully the end of this week... YAY

I&#39;m gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for