Thread: Soulseek Freezes On Refresh Room List

BANNED
    hi guys, I recently downloaded the newest version of soulseek, but everytime I try to refresh the room list it freezes. I have 128 mb of ram. and is there any other way to get on klf bookworld without refreshing the room list?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    It freezes on my comp too. It's having to download and sort a large number of rooms. You can add KLF Bookworld to your autio join list (right click in the room, click on "toggle room autojoin"). Then when you connect to soulseek, you'll automatically go into Bookworld. Get some more RAM if you can afford it
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    I can never see bookworld because I can't refresh the rooms

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    r click rooms
    click create room
    enter KLF Bookworld
    click ok

then do what 4th gen said

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by bulio@18 April 2004 - 00:19
    I can never see bookworld because I can't refresh the rooms
    No patience
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. File Sharing   -   #6

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    thx ppl, i got it now, but I had no patience because the system went dangerously low on resources every time