Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Program Do I Use To Do This?

tesco's Avatar woowoo

see how the display pic is so big? gungrave has some program that he uses to do that and it pisses me off all the time becuase its so big and its hard to read the text, so every time i open his IM window i have to click the little arrow to 'unshow' the display pic.

anyone know what program i can use to do this?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    me to know and u to find out

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by gungrave@18 April 2004 - 02:27
    me to know and u to find out 
    it just looks like the blur effect in photoshop maybe strecthed a little..thats simple to do

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337+17 April 2004 - 22:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GHOST 1337 @ 17 April 2004 - 22:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gungrave@18 April 2004 - 02:27
    me to know and u to find out&nbsp;
    it just looks like the blur effect in photoshop maybe strecthed a little..thats simple to do [/b][/quote]
    i gotta learn to explain better

ok see the size of the display pic? this is the size its supposed to be:

and scroll up to see how big his display pic is...it takes up most of the window lol.

there is no way to do this with the normal features of msn mesenger, so he must have added a program to do that.

does anybody understand now?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+18 April 2004 - 03:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 18 April 2004 - 03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337@17 April 2004 - 22:06
    <!--QuoteBegin-gungrave
    @18 April 2004 - 02:27
    me to know and u to find out&nbsp;

it just looks like the blur effect in photoshop maybe strecthed a little..thats simple to do
    i gotta learn to explain better

ok see the size of the display pic? this is the size its supposed to be:

and scroll up to see how big his display pic is...it takes up most of the window lol.

there is no way to do this with the normal features of msn mesenger, so he must have added a program to do that.

does anybody understand now? [/b][/quote]
    k i get it now

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Registry tweak? I don&#39;t have msn messenger
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by 4th gen@17 April 2004 - 22:16
    it could be, but i dunno, he seems to be able to resize it whenever he wants which makes me think its an app. i wish he would tell me

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004+18 April 2004 - 03:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ROSSCO_2004 @ 18 April 2004 - 03:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@17 April 2004 - 22:16
    it could be, but i dunno, he seems to be able to resize it whenever he wants which makes me think its an app. i wish he would tell me [/b][/quote]
    well thats lots of msn hacking/tools, although most of em&#39; are in some other language
    google is your friend

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337+17 April 2004 - 22:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GHOST 1337 @ 17 April 2004 - 22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@18 April 2004 - 03:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @17 April 2004 - 22:16

it could be, but i dunno, he seems to be able to resize it whenever he wants which makes me think its an app. i wish he would tell me
    well thats lots of msn hacking/tools, although most of em&#39; are in some other language
    google is your friend [/b][/quote]
    ive tried google, tried looking through pretty much everything on mess.be, im hoping somebody else here also has the program that could tell me the name, or ill wait till gungraves cousin comes online and maybe he will tell me.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    i have the plugin just go to http://www.mess.be/

or just go here http://www.ox.compsoc.net/~wtbw/wtbwplug.zip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast