Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

leeferdude's Avatar Walking Dumbass
    Damnit, Okay yeah I need help BAD. How do I burn Kill Bill Vol 1. Windows says it is 700 mbs but nero is says the file is too big and says it is 877 mbs!!! Help Please!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    bump

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Bumping a topic after 18 minutes?

What format is the file in? Is it bin&cue, iso, mpeg, avi etc?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by 4th gen@18 April 2004 - 04:18
    Bumping a topic after 18 minutes?

What format is the file in? Is it bin&cue, iso, mpeg, avi etc?
    bumped it because i thought if people had seeen when i had said too delete it they would just breeze past it. It is Avi

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by leeferdude@18 April 2004 - 03:29
    It is Avi
    Open the file with G Spot and see what size it's saying the file is. Also check for truncation
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by 4th gen+18 April 2004 - 04:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 18 April 2004 - 04:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leeferdude@18 April 2004 - 03:29
    It is Avi
    Open the file with G Spot and see what size it&#39;s saying the file is. Also check for truncation [/b][/quote]
    G-spot says it is 700 mbs. What is truncation?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by leeferdude+18 April 2004 - 03:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leeferdude @ 18 April 2004 - 03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@18 April 2004 - 04:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-leeferdude
    @18 April 2004 - 03:29
    It is Avi

Open the file with G Spot and see what size it&#39;s saying the file is. Also check for truncation
    G-spot says it is 700 mbs. What is truncation? [/b][/quote]
    Truncation just means that a part of the file (usually the end) is missing. It doesn&#39;t sound to be evident in your case though.

So...to recap...windows says the filesize is 700MB, G Spot says the filesize is 700MB and NERO says the filesize is 877MB?

Seems like an obvious question, but you have nothing else set to be burned with NERO?
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by 4th gen+18 April 2004 - 04:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 18 April 2004 - 04:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by leeferdude@18 April 2004 - 03:38
    Originally posted by 4th gen@18 April 2004 - 04:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-leeferdude
    @18 April 2004 - 03:29
    It is Avi

Open the file with G Spot and see what size it&#39;s saying the file is. Also check for truncation

G-spot says it is 700 mbs. What is truncation?
    Truncation just means that a part of the file (usually the end) is missing. It doesn&#39;t sound to be evident in your case though.

So...to recap...windows says the filesize is 700MB, G Spot says the filesize is 700MB and NERO says the filesize is 877MB?

Seems like an obvious question, but you have nothing else set to be burned with NERO? [/b][/quote]
    nope

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    You&#39;re burning it as data?
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by 4th gen@18 April 2004 - 04:45
    You&#39;re burning it as data?
    Okay... now you lost me. Remember i&#39;m not a computer guy. You asked if i had anything else set to be burned. I assumed you meant any other video files? Is that what you meant because i am not burning as data

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast