Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Everybody Look At This

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1

I got this email from klitetools.com admin
    i think its SharedHolder if so then i didnt even think u do such a think

your website is basically a copy of ours. Also the lay out and images your are using are copyrighted. please remove them. otherwise i will have no choise to take legall actions. this is not a joke and we will be more then happy to provide you with our copyrights for the images, text and layouts. I had to pay and file 3 different applications for each of those.
    For your kind information i didnt copy ur layout i got it for free as u got it dont bullshit me that u paid for it and its copyrigted

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Lounge   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Their full of shit. Stinky shit at that. There always complaining about people copying their work. I think the question is, even if someone did, what the hell are they going to do about it?

NOTHING

I think I'll rip their site just for the hell of it to see what their really going to do.

Klitetools can't afford copyright! Get a clue!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Thats 1 hell of answer

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Lounge   -   #4
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    O.K.

Peace brotherdoobie

5. Lounge   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie@18 April 2004 - 02:18
    O.K.

Peace brotherdoobie
    Ok what?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by shn@18 April 2004 - 05:43
    Their full of shit. Stinky shit at that. There always complaining about people copying their work. I think the question is, even if someone did, what the hell are they going to do about it?

NOTHING

I think I'll rip their site just for the hell of it to see what their really going to do.

Klitetools can't afford copyright! Get a clue!
    Makes me wish I had my own site to copy their ideas, seems kind of strange someone trying to pull the copyright trick on a filesharing forum...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by Withcheese@18 April 2004 - 12:29
    Makes me wish I had my own site to copy their ideas, seems kind of strange someone trying to pull the copyright trick on a filesharing forum...
    Lol
    p2p and Copyright

Benjamen button

8. Lounge   -   #8
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by shn+18 April 2004 - 03:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 18 April 2004 - 03:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brotherdoobie@18 April 2004 - 02:18
    O.K.

Peace brotherdoobie
    Ok what? [/b][/quote]
    Ok to what you were saying...Ok?

Peace brotherdoobie

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user+18 April 2004 - 08:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bawa@Klite_user @ 18 April 2004 - 08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@18 April 2004 - 12:29
    Lol
    p2p and Copyright [/b][/quote]
    Klitetools.com is not a p2p site , as for the copyright you will go in trouble soon, sorry.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie+18 April 2004 - 02:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brotherdoobie @ 18 April 2004 - 02:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by shn@18 April 2004 - 03:22
    <!--QuoteBegin-brotherdoobie
    @18 April 2004 - 02:18
    O.K.

Peace brotherdoobie

Ok what?
    Ok to what you were saying...Ok?

Peace brotherdoobie [/b][/quote]
    You mean you can actually do that? I have been trying for years. I really hope you can. I would be so grateful.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast